Ending Bible Study

by Maria Nieves 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Della Street
    Della Street

Why do Jehovah's Witness warn against higher education?

In WT on Child Sexual Abuse, why are elders not explicitly instructed to report to the police?

Why are parents not instructed to report to the police and seek medical attention or counseling for their child?

• Della Street
    Della Street

What scriptures support JWs accepting all blood fractions except plasma, but not accepting whole blood which is all fractions and plasma together?

what scriptures support not seeking higher education?

• Della Street
    Della Street

When you have a study scheduled, leave her a nice present and a note that you aren't interested in continuing. Then, make sure you are out doing something fun.

Block all of their numbers on your phone. Don't answer when they come by. They will give up sooner than you might imagine. they've got time to count!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maria Nieves, could it be that you are a very sensitive person and and have very low self esteem ? about yourself ?

I do not mean to be provocative or upset you in any way ,however I think you are worrying far too much about how your actions will affect your bible Study conductor / mentor than you are about how this situation unfolds and affects your feelings and mentality .

You need to look after your own well being and other people will look after there own ,and they will do so ,sometimes at your expense .

Do not be duped ,JW`s have a goal of getting people baptised into there religion ,once they realise you are not going down that path they will drop you like a sack of potatoes, unless they think they can work on you to reel you in like a fish on a hook,

There friendship with you is conditional , once they realise you don`t want to be a JW they will drop you like a hot potatoe

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Maria, why not help your study leader to discover the truth about the "truth"?

You can tell her that there are some things you don't understand about the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses that perhaps she could help you with.

I'll provide a list of the kind of questions you might to ask later or I will PM you.

Postponed because it's 4 am as I write.

Unfortunately your study leader will become frustrated by your honest questioning and will terminate the study herself.

Problem solved and you get to bless her with seeds of doubt....it's win, win.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's been 3 days and about 20 posts since we've heard from Maria.

Do you think her study conductor "got to her" and warned her about us crazy "apostates" that "hate God and Christ" and all good things?

• Ding
    Ding

Maria,

Please update us on what's happening.

Thanks!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Maria,

If you decide to challenge your study leader, its a good idea to study one issue at a time and be prepared to ask questions she cannot answer. For example if you want to study their blood policies, you can ask questions like:

There are some things I don't understand about our religion:

Could you explain why JWs believe blood transfusions are unscriptural? (Acts15)

a. Which components of blood are acceptable and which ones are not and what is the scriptural basis for this distinction?

b. Why is plasma (55% of blood volume) unacceptable when all of its elements and fractions are on the WTS acceptable list? Plasma is made up of 92 % water, albumin and fibrinogen proteins, none of which are banned. So what's the problem?

c. Why are white blood cells banned when 97 percent of the white cells are not found in the blood stream but in organ tissues that are permitted by the WTS to transplant? Of course millions are transferred with every transplant. By the way, 12 times more white blood cells are found in a mother's milk than in the blood. Millions are passed from mother to child at every feeding. Seems that Jehovah doesn't abide by the same rules JWs do.

d. Why is it sinful to store whole blood? Where is the biblical exception that allows JWs to have their blood stored in tubes for lab technicians to test? By the way, only blood of animals that were slain by Jews under the law was to be poured out. No one was slain to acquire the blood stored in blood banks.

e. Why is it alright to use the life-saving blood-clotting fractions (Factors VIII and IX) derived from the donated and stored blood of others when these products were stored immorally. Is it fair for Witnesses to use these blood products without contributing to the blood bank themselves?

f. Where is the rule found that it is OK to remove blood from the body to be cleaned..as long as there is no interruption in it's flow back to the body?

g. Why did it take JWs over 70 years to find these rules out when they are so obvious to JWs now. And didn't Jesus appoint the F&DS in 1919 when JWs were still being encouraged to work for the Red Cross as alternative service and give and receive transfusions when necessary?

Now regarding the actual eating of blood:

h. Can anything that goes into the mouth of a Christian defile him? Ro.14:14

i. Assuming that there is no one around with a weak conscience, should Christians ask questions of conscience about meat served in the home of a pagan idol worshiper who is known to eat things strangled? I Cor.10:27

j. Why do you think Jews could eat animals found dead in their fields (unbled) with relative impunity. They would merely have to wash their clothes and be unclean until evening.

Levitcus 11:38,39 - "If an animal that you are allowed to eat dies, anyone who touches its carcass will be unclean till evening. Anyone who eats some of its carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. Anyone who picks up the carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening."

Levitcus17:15 'Anyone, whether native-born or alien, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then he will be clean.'

Note: The fact is that blood can not be drained from an animal found dead because blood coagulates rapidly after death. Yet the Israelites were permitted to eat such animals with relative impunity (i.e. wash and change clothes).

k. Could it be that the dietary laws in Acts 15 were temporary, designed to help unify Jews and Gentiles? If so your organization has had blood on its hands since 1945 and even before with it's outlawing of vaccinations and later organ transplants.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maria Nieves the Watchtower Corporation or as its now known as JWorg. is a devious lying and corrupt religious/business organization and has been for over 100 years.

Its central operation is to get people to read and then be a public distributor of the literature the WTS publishes, .

To accomplish this feat the WTS. devised false doctrines such as 1874 , 1914, 1975.

True bible interpretation is not to be found in this organization, even though they say they have been selectively chosen or are Jehovah's Faithful Discreet Slave.

It is a fear mongering Apocalyptic religious publishing house that exploits people's insecurities and ignorance to get people to turn them into their own slaves for money and labor.

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

DesirousOfChange, Thank-you for the concern. No. My Study Conductor did not get to me. There was a time that I was not aware that the only site that I could visit was JW.Org. I was going through a difficult time and was seeking answers. Therefore, I looked on-line. Being naive, I told my Study Conductor that I was reading biblical things on-line. My Study Conductor became very upset. She made it clear that I was only to look at materials from JW.Org and stated that material from elsewhere was of Satan. If she knew that I was on this site, she would label me an Apostate.

When I first began to have doubts about the truth, I thought that the problem was me and I believed that Satan was influencing me. These are things that I did not tell my Study Conductor because I began to lose trust in her after she became upset.

I now find myself in a situation where my doubts towards the Jehovah Witness religion continue to grow. At this point, there is nothing that my Study Conductor can say that will result in me thinking otherwise.

Vanderhoven7, thank-you for the advise. I have learned that Jehovah Witness immediately put an end to being challenged. As soon as a challenging question is asked, they will quickly end the conversation. If the challenge continues, they label the person who is doing the challenge as an apostate. However, the information that you provided was helpful for me. I was not aware that white blood cells are passed from the mother's milk to the child when feeding.

Finkelstein, It was because of my insecurities and ignorance that I began to study with Jehovah Witness. I began to study during a time in my life where I was going through many hardships and emotional problems. I felt lost and was lost. A study was offered to me and I quickly accepted without hesitation because I was searching for healing. As I progressed in my studies, being at The Kingdom Hall and being around other Jehovah Witness, it was then that I began to have questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit