I’m Seeing Some Trump Fatigue Out There

by minimus 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump has taken a lot of negative hits since his term in office, although he did accomplish something, I think the negatives will overpower the postives and the voters will change over to the other party for the next election.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think Trump did some good with the predominantly young crowd in Arizona at his rally.

Especially when he mentioned the young people involved with sports at the University.

Trump definitely has the vote of the athletic supporters.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

I don't care how woke you are, Melania Trump is one of the most beautiful women to grace the WhiteHouse for some time.

It's true Melania is attractive, but she also is a tr_mp. Years ago, no one would be elected to the office of president with a wife who has nude pictures available/accessible for the world to see! The standards of the office have fallen in more ways than one.

I was thinking I might vote for the first time ever. Now I don't think so.

IWant2Leave

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It's true Melania is attractive, but she also is a tr_mp. Years ago, no one would be elected to the office of president with a wife who has nude pictures available/accessible for the world to see!

@IWant2Leave ...

Come on. Would you rather have nude pictures of Melania out there or Barbara Bush or Hillary Clinton.

Get a life.

• minimus
    minimus

Barbara Bush or Quaker Oats?

• LV101
    LV101

Ahh you left goons who idolize the Hollywood _hores and so enraged First Lady Melania is a class act like in her own league. No worries - she'd never pay any attention to loser insults as she's much above it all. Get a life or a degenerate magazine for your kicks.

• never a jw
    never a jw

The only issue that I see with Trump is he is narcissistic to the extreme. He cares about nothing or no one, but himself. He is willing to do anything, including destroying the U.S. as long as he gets worshipped by someone, anyone, even himself. That has to me a minor little issue that his followers can overlook. Vote Trump and lapdog Pence in 2020

• out4good4
    out4good4

Just another rhetorically started question turned into another circle jerk for trump thread.

Nothing to see here.

• johnamos
  • johnamos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit