I’m Seeing Some Trump Fatigue Out There

by minimus 117 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, Trump can’t rely on the media to say something for him. So he tweets. If he says ANYTHING, the mob criticizes him. That’s the Democratic way. Those who don’t like him tweeting will always be negative. If he tries to be positive, he’s hounded by the mob.

I wouldn’t want to be President ever unless I was a community organizer like Obama. Then ruin the country and become millionaires. Lol

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Michelle O , the Dems fawned over her as the most beautiful First Lady ever! Seriously? She’s no Halle Berry. And yes I think Mrs. Trump is a beautiful classy First Lady. She’s tried to help kids and the media and the Dems mocked her.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I watched a Trump rally and got teary eyes although I dont live in the US. It is beautiful to see a Western leader who is not a puppet for the multicultural marxist agenda and yet brings together Americans of many colors

• minimus
    minimus

Wow, great perspective!!

• LV101
    LV101

Plus size Michelle needed extra wide body jets to haul her extra makeup, WIGS, wardrobe. She had many personal staff members compared to previous first ladies. Beautiful Melania does much planning on her own and minimal staffers but it was Obama's right - money was no object and all paid for by the taxpayers. Obamas invited many extra friends on trips - perhaps not all that unusual raising two young girls. Lots of travel.

• LV101
    LV101
    WOW - M Obama would have Pence face down -- she certainly can be rough - attractive! NOT!
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I voted for tRump only because i despised HRC! Knowing what I know now, I'd vote for HRC! Not a lover of Biden but at least he's sane!

Only in the USA and other 'banana republics' can the candidate with the least amount of votes from the people win the election!

just saying!!

• LV101
    LV101

President Tweets - how he stays in touch with much of his base and they love it. He's President of the people - not the deep state. Of course, the left is enraged with it - hilarious!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

You sure it’s Trump fatigue? Seems more like leftist fatigue.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Actually eyeuse2badub, the electoral college is quite possibly one of the most well thought out systems there is.

Lumping the USA in with "banana republics" is foolish. If you live in the USA maybe you should leave or possibly live in an alternate reality where there is no USA and see how that works out for you.

If there was no electoral college you would have democratic strongholds full of immigrants and America hating filth selecting democratic presidents for the sake of getting free shit forever.

If you are not an American citizen then your opinion means nothing and you are speaking about something you don't understand.

🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit