What's The First "Worldly" Thing You Did When You Exited The Cult?

by pale.emperor 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What's The First "Worldly" Thing You Did When You Exited The Cult?

Image result for Banana flasher

• Divergent
    Divergent

Sex, sex, and... more sex

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Made an appointment for the mental health test at the VA (Veteran Administration), and Oh boy I'am so happy that I made that decision. Think about this, Jehovah pick me as a elder and I had major mental issues, a 100% disable granted by the VA.

• millie210
    millie210

I went to a biker bar with a disfellowhipped frend and her Harley riding brother and played pool.

Such nice people and an easy going group.

Most fun I'd had in forever.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't think I want to put it in writing (just in case I'm ever "outted" here). . . . . . . Doc

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Participated in grandkid's first Halloween and Christmas, those were the highlights. We started collecting Santa figurines at yard sales and junk shops - this year we'll have about 10 different ones. We were given a nesting dolls of Santa, so cute.

For the first two years we bought live trees but then I bought an artificial one on sale. Live trees are a lot of work, lol.

We got a skeleton to hang outside by the driveway on Halloween. He wears the one necktie we kept.

Grandkid will be 17 in a couple weeks - she says it's her Beatles birthday! She's a Beatles fan like back in the 60s, just cannot believe how good they were. She started playing bass because of Paul. Now she's playing the double bass in orchestra.

I love being a worldly grammaw♥

• mrquik
    mrquik

Got a tattoo. Then I got another one.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Got a 2 door car.

Watched an R rated movie.

Went for a swim at the YMCA.

Went for coffee with with someone without a chaperone.

Registered to vote.

Volunteered my time at the food bank.

Wore some tight pants.

Grew some facial hair.

Got a tattoo.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Lost my virginity to a prostitute.

I know, you didn't want to hear that.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

VI: You lost your virginity to a Concubine, that sounds a little better. It was good enough for men in the Bible, no problem.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit