The Biggest Issue Is Not Guns—It Is Mental Health!

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Fink, please define assualt weapon.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Assualt... lol. That is not a word numbnuts. Because of this, it is not definable.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Assualt... lol. That is not a word numbnuts. Because of this, it is not definable.

Numbnuts is not definable, assault is certainly a word.

Lol.

As I understand, fink is referring to assault rifles/weapons as a broad generalisation, the media calls the assault weapons the worse, that’s why they’re so scary. If it has an ergonomic handle and it’s semi automatic you can bet it’s an assault gun and very scary.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Awww see, and now you’ve lost the argument. But thanks for playing another edition of “why liberals aren't allowed to run things”. I think i’ll go shoot my ar-15 in celebration.

Molon labe 😘

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

What argument have I lost?

You wrongly assume that I am a liberal.

I just think that Lil Morphy is a barely literate blowhard.

I come from a background where a gun is simply a practical tool. (Sometimes a tool to intimidate game wardens when your family is caught fishing for salmon with dynamite, or when poaching deer in the Cascade range.)

But it's not an extension of your willy. (That's right Lil Morphy, it's your, not you're.)

In the end, people like Lil Morphy will detract from our rights.

Also, as Lil Morphy would condescendingly say with a sigh and a facepalm, you need to work on you're (sic) reading comprehension ASSUALT is simply not a word in the English language.

I will avoid fondling my guns and go fondle my very sharp knife collection...

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

I don't think guys like Lil Morphy are doing anyone any favors.

He strikes me as a city boi who has embraced guns to make himself feel like a tough guy.

But, Lil Morphy is just a bully. I don't hate guns, but I do hate bullies. Internet bullies are the most pathetic breed of bully because they know that most people will not be able to track them down and...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fink, please define assault weapon.

OK smart ass lets call them personal assault weapons ie. AR-15 a commonly used gun in AMERICA massacres, you know the ones that are rapid fire semi or converted to autofire with an attachment.

Not interested in debating this obvious fact concerning gun possession in the US.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Oh Finky... you are (that would be you're not your Lil' Morphy if y'all are using contractions) definitely not a chess player are you!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont find appreciative value in debating with idiots who cant think within rationality.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

For what it's worth Finky... at least you're (see how it works Numb Nuts (= Lil' Morphy)? You're, not "your"), not a bully.

Nod to 2+2=5 lol with the numbnuts (probably Numb Nuts shouldn't have been capitalized, hell I ain't edumacated much). I understand what he means with "What is an assault (that's how it is spelled dumb fuck (= Lil' Morphy), not assualt) weapon. " However, that's just a passive/aggressive deflection. Super pathetic.

I really don't care about anyone's grammar, spelling etc., it's just bullying, pontificating, condescending assholes that bother me. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, go and read through Lil' Morph's posts, for example "Fulltimestudent, why are you a member of this forum."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit