Caption This Photo From The January Study Edition

by JW_Rogue 41 Replies latest social humour

• tornapart
    tornapart
    Guy with the glasses looks like he's played some prank on the bread as he's trying not to laugh and not to look, while brother anointed is wondering.. "what the heck is on this stuff?"...
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Who wants to join a religion where they admit to having thousands of questionable members on record?

Would you let you or your family or your children associate in a group with thousands of mentally unstable ones?

You nailed it David_Jay

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Have you got some butter and cheese with that?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

So they're suggesting that new partakers are either crazy, lying, or some combination of the two, huh?

One can't help but wonder if that's an accidental (yet refreshing) moment of honesty. :smirk:

x

I still think the increase is due to conscious-classers deliberately trying to f**k with the stats. :smirk:

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Caption: "Since I went to the memorial now I can skip the CLAM this week"
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    it's a black mass, denying Jesus Christ
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Dude partaking looks to be a lil elderly.....i wonder how we should view mark sanderson from the governing body.??

Yeah......😂

Mad Puppy

• Pete Zahut
  • NotBlind
    NotBlind

"Thank Jehoover that I'm a Ministerial Servant so I could marry this hot sister sitting next to me.

Otherwise, a homeschooled window washer like me would be making love to his hand after this bore-fest was over."

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

''Jeremy finally understood the over-lapping generation teaching. Now if only Mr. Pickles would sit...''

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit