Caption This Photo From The January Study Edition

by JW_Rogue 41 Replies latest social humour

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Damn it! That clumsy punk attendant just spilled chunks of cracker on my brand new suit! I wonder if I can get away with punching hm in the 'nads?

(the older gentleman)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Glasses is thinking.... haha, look at him taking the bread, asshole actually thinks he's going to heaven.

• sparky1
    sparky1
    "I wish that I had paid more attention to all the articles on self-abuse. I can barely see what's going on through these coke bottle glasses!"
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Brother glasses; ''I hope he sees the garlic powder I put on that!''

Anointed; ''I hate this tasteless bread but Jehovah has even provided flavouring this year... thank you Jehovah!''

• Wasanelder Once
  • steve2
    steve2

Notice the staging of the photo:

No one at the memorial is actually looking at the guy taking the emblem. No one.

Very telling.

It seems to suggest that the ranks of partakers have been inflated by individuals who take the emblems to draw attention to themselves. But, no, true Christians do not follow the emblems as they do the rounds.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

So you can question an anointed person but you can't question the GB being of the anointed? The JW's are the biggest bunch of hypocrites.

Growing up in this religion, we were taught NEVER to question the anointed. My how things have changed.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    See Jehovah I'm not even looking at that piece of s**t apostate! Aren't you so proud of me?! Delusional morons😠
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The caption should read :

" oh wow! I better suck up to the anointed brother. Maybe give him gifts of money, then he can put in a good word for me in heaven!"

• Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo

"Soon, VERY SOON, the whole world will know I AM the true king of the north! The rivers will run RED with the blood of all the SINNERS!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit