Your feelings for the former travelling overseers

by Hecce 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hecce
    Hecce

Bump

Looking for a few more names.

Fred Maes was a DO serving the Spanish in the 70s, I think his wife left him for another brother at Bethel. Eventually he became part of the 1980 exodus.

I never heard about him again, he was a very good man.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would have more respect for travelling overseers /former travelling overseers if they came on this site and apologized for their time with the Borganization , in promoting a sham of a religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Otherwise they can whistle dixie and drift off into the sunset .

smiddy

• Hecce
    Hecce
    smiddy

You got a like from me.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    have we ever had a CO/DO on here?
  • shadow
    shadow
    Maximus
  • Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    I remember, Jenkins, Padron, and Mena. There was one other one that got sent to us, he was a narcissistic bastard. He would go into the restroom to groom his hair at least 4 times per meeting. I heard he got in trouble for his outlandish behaviors. Does anyone remember CO Cornelious 1970's? in the El Paso Area? He treated my mom like dirt when she went up to him for advice. I heard Mena left the borg, and became a christian minister, anyone know anything about him?
  • Hecce
    Hecce
    Aprostate Exa

The Great Russell Cornelius died a long time ago.
  • Hecce
    Hecce
    Aprostate Exa
    I think Padron's first name is Felix.
    He left the circuit on account of his wife, she didn't like the service.
  • Hecce
    Hecce
    Some of the ex COs are making sure that the congregations know about their needs and new status, it doesn't seem to be working; the friends are literally "taken for every thing that they have".
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HECCE:

If these friends who are being "taken for everything they have" don't smarten up and say NO, I can't feel sorry for them.

Just as I predicted, things are getting so bad in the congregations that anybody with a job or who looks halfway decent is constantly being hit up for money for fired bethelites, overseers, etc.

I'm sure they even have the balls to approach ones who they criticized for working full-time!!..Imagine the audacity?? Well..I'd run from them...  So grateful to not be around this turmoil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit