Anthony Morris wants former Jehovah's Witnesses DEAD

by neat blue dog 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Steel
    Steel

I find it weird how ex members are even worse than serial killers and genocidial dictators.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I would not be so hard on Israel of old and blame them for wanting to destroy their enemies. A loving god would likely not get you far back then. No hippie dudes or we all maid in God's image dudes back then. But with no Hell you have to understand Toni does not have much to scare with. Maybe he thinks to himself damn you CT Russell 😁

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I find it weird how ex members are even worse than serial killers and genocidal dictators.

Yes all for pointing out scriptural apostasy and sin by men running their religious publishing house ( Charlatans )

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    With all the booze inside him..he is lucky he didnt explode when he lit the match

🤣🤣🤪🤪Oh Stan you made me laugh for the first time in weeks. My brother died and I’ve been miserable as sin so thank you!!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Class action for hate speech anyone?

• waton
    waton
    With all the booze inside him..he is lucky he didnt explode when he lit the match

about that booze explosion, could not happen, but with enough fumes in his exhalation, he could be belching fire, which he of course did, with his condemnations.

A scared man, fearing to be exposed by live bereans.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This video is astonishing.

Sometimes, with outrageous GB comments, it’s possible to take the comments in context, get into a JW frame of mind, and with a squint, it can just about make sense.

But this is outrageous no matter how you look at it.

Do Watchtower broadcasts go through any kind of vetting procedure? Who gave the okay for this?

It sounds bitter and deranged, to the point of needing professional help.

I think it’s reasonable to deduce some important things from this clip. Firstly, no one who is happy and unconcerned about criticism is going to make comments like these. Clearly AM and the rest of the GB are deeply concerned about the criticism they are receiving. Lashing out in this way smacks of desperation. They are in a panic about the legal/financial situation they find themselves in. It also indicates they probably don’t have a workable plan, other than waiting for Jehovah to rescue them by executing their enemies.

Watching this situation develop over the next few years could be interesting.

• cofty
    cofty

It is a sure sign of insecurity. They know they are facing an existential crisis and they need someone to blame. The passionate hatred is disconcerting.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm sh1tting myself. if covid dont get me--jehovah will.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere
    Hic! I managed to pick up one of my favorite misused words: "parabolically". Mathematicians they ain't. Anyway, I thought parables ( not parabolas) went by the wayside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit