Anthony Morris wants former Jehovah's Witnesses DEAD

by neat blue dog 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

He sounds eerily just like Hitler talking about the jews.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Wishful thinking of the hateful eight by us that woke up and saw thru their crap and expose them for what they are. Nothing bad will ever happen to us by an invisible make believe sand god. But the laws of Karma will hunt them down.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The guy is obviously a sick in the head creep.

Being that the WTS/JWS leaders past and present were false prophet apostates making money $$$ from their false prophesying, their chances of being destroyed at Armageddon are quite strong, acknowledging and accepting Jesus's own words.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Jehovah's enemies will be destroyed and eaten by maggots because they're not worthy of a burial. We don't rejoice over this, but, well, they're FINALLY destroyed. <Blows out match>"

Queue audience canned laughter because they find it funny.

I'd like to pose the question to Witnesses - Did you laugh? Do you look forward to billions of humans being destroyed like Tony Morris does?

• Funky
    Funky
    Do you look forward to billions of humans being destroyed like Tony Morris does?

Oh it's much worse than that.

Morris is expecting to be one of the ones who does the actual killing. Current JW doctrine has the resurrected 144,000 riding as Jesus' cavalry during Armageddon.

Every time he sneeringly gloats over the impending slaughter of billions of men, women, children, and infants, he is sneeringly gloating over the prospect of doing the slaughtering himself.

Now do you see why I posted my earlier comment about the ugly darkness in his soul?

He wants to kill. He longs to kill. He can't wait until he has his spiritual horse and spiritual sword to kill, kill, kill.

You can hear his anticipated glee in his voice.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow, excellent point Funky. A psychopath hiding in plain sight!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm really not surprised by this being that the WTS/JWS has being preaching and teaching so much but the soon to occur Armageddon.

The WTS has been an active fear mongering religoius publishing house for over 100 years .

To those like myself that have been involved with his organization one way or another we can see how the WTS mentally operates with its main purpose to lure and exploit people to their means and manipulation.

The WTS's theological doctrines have been false mostly contrived to enhance the circulation of the literature the WTS publishes..

Now that the realization is taking hold onto people assisted by the available information on the inter-net, they are losing interest in the organization at a continuing pace.

Why do you hear about so many Kingdom Halls being sold these days ?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Men like Tony the Turd hastened my exit from the wt organization. They spew out hateful shit and jw's actually laugh at their comments?

TTATT save my life, or at least what's left of it!

just saying!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The thing that stuck me was the focus on apostates. You know he was whining about the YouTube and others who are probing and exposing the hypocrisy and lies of the cult. The affect they must be having is obvious or Morris who was maybe not falling down drunk in the video but he was lit, must be great of it would not have been talked about. The lighting of the match was disturbing in that it was such a bad visual effect that it was cringe worthy. Morris was slurring his words and not as coherent as he should have been. I believe that the internet and information has shown a light on the cult that has done more damage to them over the past 15 years than in all the history of the cult combined. Never before has there been this much information at the finger tips of anyone who who wants to know the history of the cult.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Someone said they heard Morris singing if heaven don't have McAllens I don't want to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit