Anthony Morris wants former Jehovah's Witnesses DEAD

by neat blue dog 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Funky
    Funky

Morris has something really dark and really ugly inside his soul. He tries to hide it, or drown it in scotch, but every so often it is exposed.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Morris has something really dark and really ugly inside his soul. He tries to hide it, or drown it in scotch, but every so often it is exposed.

I agree Funky...as mean and vengeful as he sounds it makes you wonder who or what got in his head! The older he gets the grumpier he'll become...especially as exJWs continue to exit this cult & speakout via YouTube videos, forums and other internet chatrooms.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thanks for the link Listener!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Funny how Jehovah had cordial relationships with Satan for thousands of years where Satan could come and go as he pleased standing before GOD and discussing where he has been. Job 1:6 - 12

Jesus Christ certainly had good fellowship with Satan also spending 4o days & nights with him in the wilderness and as the scripture shows Satan was going to spend time with him at another time. Matt.4: 1-10

As for being a friend of the world didn`t Jehovah God set up that arrangement himself ? Rom.13: 1-7

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

With all the booze inside him..he is lucky he didnt explode when he lit the match

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Give the poor guy a break fellers, he’s only following the example of his loving god:

"the Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them - men, women and children. We left no survivors." (Deut 2:33-34).

"So the Lord our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. At that time we took all his cities ... We completely destroyed them … destroying every city - men, women and children." (Deut 3:3-6).

“You must destroy all the peoples the Lord your God gives over to you. Do not look on them with pity” (Deut 7:16).

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"...dedicated their life to God..." translation: "Dedicated their life to the Watchtower"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

There is something about A M 3rd. You will remember his polemic about " tight pants" ? I think it was the same talk tbat railed against women wearing "Spanx" clothing. That brought a ton of criticism, not that he would care.

Now we , who are elsewhere in the literature viewed as lost sheep are vilified as maggots fit to be destroyed, gone in a puff of smoke. He claims not to take pleasure in the death of people but tnen contradicts that showing he revels in the idea of our gruesome death.

This seems to have been triggured by watching a news bulletin. Really? If that be the case I suggest this guy is subject to serious depression. . Perhaps that is why he takes whisky.

Well, let him enjoy it while he can, locked down at Warwick. He will discover that he cannot escape old age and death , just like the rest of us.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If he was drunk, I would say that is worth a judicial committee for him. According to their own theology, to which they are bound because they are so pious about administering it to others, drunkenness is grounds to get disfellowshipped. And then he would be right there among the rest of the ex-jokehovian witlesses.

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

My favorite am3 quote, after being a horses behind, was to say “if you dont like it take it up with jesus”.

Wow.

he cant be wrong, there is no one that can check him. Oh you can go to jesus, but we all know jesus isnt big on taking phone calls.

That was the day i knew i was officially done and never going back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit