Anthony Morris wants former Jehovah's Witnesses DEAD

by neat blue dog 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

In a disgusting new video, Anthony Morris III talks about apostates, and brings to mind his 'hot dog' talk all over again as he anticipates the demise of ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. He says:

I don't know if you're familiar with maggots, but when you see a whole bunch of them it's not a pleasant sight.
    . . . What a fitting picture of the final end of all of God's enemies
    . . . How reassuring that they're finally all gonna be gone, all these despicable enemies . . . finally, they're out of the way, especially these despicable apostates who at one point dedicated their life to God and then they join forces with Satan

He then says that "we eagerly await" their destruction. Then after saying "I thought this would be a nice memory aid", he takes out a match, lights it, and then blows it out. After laughter from the audience he concludes:

That's Jehovah's enemies. They're gonna vanish like smoke.
  • Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Haman should be careful how high he makes the gallows....

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Exactly Morph, 'with the judgment you judge others, you will be judged'. I don't envy you on judgement day Tony.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NEAT BLUE DOG:

When he says people “dedicated their life to God”,..he’s not taking into account how lied to I was...The whole thing was misrepresented to me and I never would have gotten involved if anybody had been honest about everything.

It was so abusive..never mind faulty prophecy.. I couldn’t run fast enough.

• Listener
    Listener

It was recorded back in 2018. He makes mention of hurricane Florence.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

That's what makes me mad: He's talking about people who have been mentally abused, maybe physically too, as well as those who have actually thought and researched and can no longer accept the lies and want to warn others, but he speaks like they're worthless scum.

THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO BE USED IN COURT EVIDENCE WHEN JW LAWYERS TRY TO SAY THAT JWS ARE FREE TO LEAVE AND THEY DON'T DEMONIZE EX MEMBERS.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Plus if any jw had any brains in their heads they would read the scriptures where they describe what an apostate is. Someone who denies the Christ and all his teachings. We didn't do that. We denied the false teachings and doctrines of the jw org.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I just watched it and you can tell Morris was drunk. Slurring his words and that match bit was just insane. It would only make sense to a drunk idiot.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Will someone provide a link to this video? Thanks in advance.

• Listener
    Listener

Here's a link to the video

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtMorningWorship/pub-jwb_202009_11_VIDEO

The thumbnail that they chose to put on this video is of AMIII smirking as he has just blown out a match, representing the everlasting destruction of those that leave the organization and to which his small audience creepily laugh. This is so sick but exactly how you would expect haters to behave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit