The boys in Pennsylvania- The real power behind Watchtower

by UnshackleTheChains 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Hi everyone,

I am quite interested in something Mike and Kim said in their video when talking about why their you tube videos are being taken down.

In their video below, at around 35 seconds. Mike say's that he has being trying to tell people that the boys in Pennsylvania are the real power behind watchtower - NOT the Governing Body?

I know that Mike and Kim have their own crazy brand of style in exposing Watchtower (which admittedly I like), but from watching their videos over the years, they are usually very accurate with their information as back it up with documents etc. This is all the more reason mike's comment can be given some credibility.

So what I would like to know is if anyone has further information about 'The boys in Pennsylvania'? Who are they? Is there pictures of Watchtowers Pennsylvania buildings etc? Has any ex JW's worked there and can give experiences?

Admittedly i found this comment by mike quite a revelation. See video below

https://youtu.be/cOayyCZhD6w

• freddo
    freddo

JW Accountants, Lawyers and P.R. men?

I believe the "power" as in the main force behind and of the JW's is an amalgam of the GB, the money men, the legal eagles and I believe a P.R. guru or two.

The GB we can see and it would seem that there are certain prominent ones, AM3 being the most obvious. So on the GB there will be a power clique of two or three who push for their agenda.

There will also be an un-named two or three legal men and two or three money men/P.R. gurus who will be consulted on how to achieve certain ends. (e.g. self preservation and power through financial well-being which in turn will be protected by legally fighting child abuse lawsuits, flipping properties and encouraging donations.)

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    JW Accountants and Lawyers?

Thanks Freddo

So all the letters people have been writing to Watchtower headquarters for all these years has been pretty much pointless!

These letters could and should have been sent to Pennsylvania. Letters about the blood policy, the shunning policy, children and vulnerable adults safeguarding policy etc.

Does anyone know the address in Pennsylvania?, because I am resending ALL my letters I wastelessly sent to the Governing Body!!

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

U T C

I think you are on track to something that the GB never wants to talk about….The Watchtower INC. in Pennsylvania. I know that some years ago this was a very popular treed on this site and some of us tried to get some information about this org. and its connection to GB/Wallkill. At that time some of us did publish the names of the people in the board of this organization and if I remember right it looked like this:

• Don Alden Adams, director since 2000, president since 2000
    • Danny L. Bland, director since 2000
    • William F. Malenfant, director since 2000, vice-president since 2000
    • Robert W. Wallen, director since 2000, vice-president since 2000
    • Philip D. Wilcox, director since 2000
    • John N. Wischuk, director since 2000

Many of us believed at the time that this organization in fact only was established to handle the many donations that came into society’s domain. Among them the Henrietta Riley’s trust found. Another thing of course is that some must handle (take care of) the enormous amount of money, that came from the selling of all the Brooklyn estates. And witch one can do it more profitable then un organization that registered as un unprofitable charity organization?

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    There will also be an un-named two or three legal men and two or three money men/P.R. gurus who will be consulted on how to achieve certain ends. (e.g. self preservation and power through financial well-being which in turn will be protected by legally fighting child abuse lawsuits, flipping properties and encouraging donations.

So this explains why IBSA made a complete ass of itself by fighting tooth and nail against the UK charity commission!!

So it is these individuals who try to promote a squeaky clean organisation (good PR keeps the money flowing).

These are the guys who will stand on anyone who get in their way and will fight tooth and nail to avoid bad PR. (Yet bad PR they now have)

Hence their reluctance to admit or accept they have got their more harmful policies all wrong; Eg blood policy, safeguarding policy, shunning policy etc. It all makes sense now.

What a transparent organisation we have been part off!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Thanks Bugbear for that information. That's fascinating. It would be great if could get an address.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

These men are also the ones making big bucks in the form of wages/and or dividend pay-offs on investments.

I note that William Malenfant has been on JW Broadcast , I think a couple of times.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The real power behind the Jehovah`s Witness religion is not Jehovah and certainly not Jesus whom they relegate to the backroom ,it is the Legal department ,and the Public relations department , and the power -brokers but especially the legal department.

The legal department I believe is instrumental in determining some doctrines especially controversial doctrines and has little to do with Biblical scripture.

Jehovah`s Witnesses are not governed or directed by Holy Spirit ,they are governed and directed by what is beneficial to the advancement and growth of the religion using human strategies at their disposal such as Lawyers and power-brokers.

This was a man made religion from the start and it has used it`s influence over Gulilble people to build itself into a multi-million dollar publishing empire over the western world.

Which suited them well until it became clear they could no longer charge for books or magazines they were placing door to door. without being taxed for their sales.

• zeb
    zeb

that list of names would make interesting checking of backgrounds if anyone is up to it in the US.

• zeb
    zeb

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/240171/update-corporations-wt-their-fornication-traveling-merchants

this is a hug list of companies, titles and investment links that the wt are up to.

and I only looked up to the second name..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit