So Proud of Pops

by brandnew 92 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Maybe i should mention telling the branch........nah!!!!!!

Pops aint a ratt.......he's just gonna start voting with his wallet!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I love your story and pictures mad puppy! We all need a son like you. I'm actually glad the eldubs were so transparent about their cash grab attempt with your pops since it appears it's helping him to distance himself some from the cult.

Unfortunately, I lost my entire large inheritance to the WBT$ so I am so glad to hear stories like yours a Heaven's. A word of warning, my mom gave huge amounts starting when she was only 50 and in excellent health mentally. She hid all her financial stuff from me sometimes actually lying. I respected her privacy and now I am sorry.

• brandnew
    brandnew

3rdgen.....yes pops alzheimers is a very big reason for me coming to the island . He forgets alot of important stuff, but all that has been handled. Thanks and yes im being very cautious.

Mad Puppy

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

3rdGEN:

Reading about somebody losing their inheritance makes me sick to my stomach. Any lurkers here with elderly parents better take notice. I suppose in some cases there is nothing a child can do..however in other cases maybe they can prevent this tragedy from happening.

This is unnatural and I am grateful my family are not Witnesses. My Father has no use for religion and wouldn't give shit to any of them!

BRANDNEW:

Look out for your dad because I have a feeling they'll try to reach him again at some point!..like maybe when you are not at home! If he goes to meetings and talks about his schedule (and what you do), they may try to figure out when you won't be there!

• brandnew
    brandnew

@LongHair.....Looks like pops did a great job shootin them lames down himself.....i was just backup😈 ...just in caseπŸ˜‡

Thanks .πŸ’™

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

@biblexaminer.....the mastercard commercial lines had me cracking upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good 1

Mad Puppy

• Zoos
    Zoos

Wow! When visiting an old man the elders couldn't slow down a notch and at least TRY to mimic socially acceptable behavior, care, concern... anything? Did they try to encourage him? Read him a scripture? Offer a prayer?

Or was it all, "You have a nice house and car. You must be able to give more money"?

• tiki
    tiki
    Excellent! Pathetic that they are resorting to house calls to drum up cash....but they're stuck with the blood suckers in ny comandeering all the funds. Smart guy that pops.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@zoos.....yeah no concern about nothing but pops money...glad pops is thinkin straight. If pops wasnt...then thats when i woulda stepped in. 😈 but pops handled it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

@tiki.....thanks....pops is 80,,,,and still sharp...but alzheimers is kinda kickin his butt.. Thats where i come in.☺hee hee 😈😈

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit