So Proud of Pops

by brandnew 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Brandnew...

Starting to wonder if your Pops is a closet Conscious-Classer?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WingCommander - "So the Elders are making 'Shepherding calls' in the form of shake-downs for money from the Elderly?"

"Nice standing you have in your congregation there... shame if something were to happen to it."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

blondie - "Voting with your wallet seems to work quite well. I wonder how many jws are doing this and the WTS is hurting..."

There's some pretty compelling arguments and anecdotal evidence that the Conscious Class have finally done just that.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If they show up in the future you may want to remind them that you need a minimum of two witnesses to any evid deeds they might perpetrate.

They want to meet without witnesses present so they can deny what they've done.

• Heaven
    Heaven

When I took over my Dad's finances over 5 years ago now, the money flowing from his wallet and bank accounts to Botchtower came to a screeching halt. They have received the sum total of jack shite from him ever since.They will never receive ANY more money from him... EVER!

This is your legacy Bothctower. Keep sticking it to your people and they'll stick it to you.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Hey im back.....thanks everyone.....had breakfast with pops, and took the top off the jeep , and had a few beers on the beach. If y'all get a chance look up the beaches in Cabo Rojo..thats where we were cruisin around today.

Totally beats the snore session at the khโ˜บ

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

@Mark of cain.....we are in the rainforrest so the river is usually the spot. Pops is 80 years old but still strong.

He likes climbing an occational mango tree himself๐Ÿ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

@heaven .....YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Thats exactly why they wanted me outta the room, they knew i aint havin it. And pops finances are safe , and outta bitchtowers reach.๐Ÿ˜‚

Pops and neither I offered them anything to drink either, mainly for the arrogant way they walked in and expected us to obey their dumbasses. They got shot theeeeee @%#$ down. Sent home with their scraggly tails between their legs. Yeah ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mad Puppy

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Mmm.

sorry, not buying it. My skeptic sensors are pinging off the scale.

contributions are confidential an anonymous. I was the accounts servant for 7 years, and unless a donation was made by check, you had no idea who it came from. And the accounts servant absolutely must keep info about whose names are on checks and their amount 100% confidential. Even an elder cannot ask you, "hey does so&so contribute? How much, usually?"

Secondly, they're made voluntarily. Never have I ever seen or heard an account like this where elders show up at a publisher's home & ask for money--much less even admit there was a shortage in the first place.

If this happened exactly as the OP claims--then they both need to inform the circuit overseer immediately because these elders are way out of line.

• brandnew
    brandnew

@Dario.....they said around $300 a month, and thats not confidential cuz they mention costs , and expenditures once a month at the midweek meeting...member? You member๐Ÿ˜‚

And pops is the one that said he usually puts in $300 a month. They didnt say "wheres your $300 dollars a month?". They cant cuz pops doesnt use checks, he puts in cash. So yeah.....im tellin it ...the way it went down in my living room.

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit