What Is The Watchtower's Biggest Problem?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• zophar
    zophar
    Slim. I think YOU are right as I re-read it
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The biggest problem with WT is WT.

This group was sewn together like frankenstein's monster with bits taken from this group and that, and whatever was missing Russell provided his own whacked out theories and declared "It lives." He got a modest following, and after his death Boozerford saw an opportunity to make some money and get some power.

Now, the monster still lives and people are still suffering, dying and families and lives being torn apart.

Everything about this group is wrong even the bits that are "right" are wrong.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It could be read either way.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I believe the bethel layoff's will become an issue in the next year or 2. These folks are being sent packing with no special pioneer title or any pay. They will have to fend for themselves. Oh, the local congregation may help out for a few weeks or months. However, after they have been back home... reality of getting a paying job will set in. How about paying for rent, food and health insurance. I believe many of these laid off will become very bitter over time. I hope we see them on this forum telling their story.

What amazed me when I started lurking on this site years ago...was how many ex-bethelites are here. I guess once you have seen it from the inside you get to really understand it is only a man made org and the holy spirit does not exist!

I would say these folks could cause some problems for the org.especially if they have insider information and begin to share it!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Toes Up said it perfectly.....insiders are getting pissed.

Mad Puppy

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Hands down. The ''evil internet'' is the Borg's biggest problem.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Yup ...back in the day you had to dig in some books to find out a few things about watchtowers past, .. Now its just a few clicks away.☺

Mad Puppy

• minimus
    minimus

I think their history sinks them. You can't get away from soooo many wrong things that they have printed or spoken of.

Honestly, it's a stupid religion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What Is The Watchtower's Biggest Problem?

.........Image result for it's alive! Frankenstein

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Great post!

To me the WT has become WTF! Constantly changing their history and stance on doctrine is a sure sign of instability. I was a jw for over 50 years and finally woke the f*%K up!

Mama's religion and I bought it hook line and sinker, 'cause it's all I knew and was relatively happy until I started losing friends to the 'blood' doctrine. Then I looked! It was like opening Pandora's box for sure.

It's not "too big to fail" imho and is definitely suffering from the internet's exposure.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit