What Is The Watchtower's Biggest Problem?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Organization has many problems. Certain doctrines are problematic. The men who run the Organizaion have issues. The failed prophecies speak for themselves. Child abuse haunts the brotherhood., etc. etc etc.

What is the Society's biggest issue to you?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Information and facts ...for anyone even remotely interested in doing a bit of research online or from other reputable sources.

• SAHS
    SAHS
    The Internet is a really huge one for them now. (The second is the modern printing press.)
  • minimus
    minimus
    They can't change their history....yes they can🎱
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    Continuing to spin the lie of their doctrine misleading millions of people.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

An obsolete business model resulting in lack of funds and an inadequate and discredited leadership unable to rise to the challenge.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5083268118478848/watchtower-organisation-facing-biggest-crisis-history

• zophar
    zophar
    I think one of the most startling things to me that would appear indefensible, is the DELIBERATE editing out of what was printed in the original publication and replacing it with entirely new wording. Like the preaching work being completed in 20th century to the more obscure "in our day." I think showing those comments side by side would at the very least cause one to pause and think no matter how devout. They might not admit it, the seed of doubt is planted.
  • nmthinker
    nmthinker
    • They tell their followers to shun their own family if they leave the religion or break the rules.
    • Their doctrine makes no sense.
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

The entire thing is a lie.

You might as well build an organization based on the tooth fairy.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    zophar that's interesting, you seem to have read "biggest problem" differently from me. I read it to mean "biggest challenge" whereas you seem to have read it to mean "biggest problematic or alarming behaviour".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit