2016 Regional Convention - Sunday Morning synopsis

by Jehalapeno 71 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Bro. Cano (elder) reflects on reasons for why he got upset for receiving counsel on how to give a talk. Loyalty to Jehovah implies having to change one's attitude and striving to be humble.

Let me get this straight. So Cano gives a talk (JW propaganda). A paedophile elder tell Cano why he is rubbish compared to the paedophile, and that's good???

Bunker brothers again.

Say no more, squire! They're back to the old 'persecooooooooooshun' again. Fear works.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Air raid shelters for sale! Yours for just 20,000!

To qualify you must at some point, have sold your home and drawn closer to god. And given the equity to the "help our pedo's hide" fund.

Available in armageddon red, or silver sword grey. Comes with 100000 free watchtower's to wipe each others ass on.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

If you have sold your home to simplify your life for loyalty to Jehovah, how and where in the world will you have a bunker to take shelter during the Great Tribulation?

EdenOne

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Some are still drinking the 'Kool-Aid'!

Heard over the weekend of a young couple, living very comfortably due to inheritances and profitable business, that is prepping their home because they're selling to simplify their life in order to both pioneer where the 'need is great'.

OMG, some people are still big time blinded by the WTBTS. Unreal!

DY

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    And time to start speculating about how the world's indifference to JWs will suddenly decide to attack them.

Bingo! JWs make up less than 1% of the population. Quite simply, very few people have any real awareness of their existence, their beliefs, etc. Why would the rest of the world suddenly start caring about what microscopic pacifist group who doesn't even vote?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The purpose behind encouraging families to 'simplify' is to foster an atmosphere of urgency.

There is no urgency of course; generation has come and gone, the small bit of excitement over 2014 is forgotten, the WT says we are NOT living in a judgement period, the economy has improved.

Think about it; everyone you know is carrying around an expensive smartphone in their pocket, they all have netflix, they are most likely eating well and are overweight.

So the WT has to gin up their own cause for urgency, thus the bunker videos.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

To all JWs still in and lurking here, please check out the videos at the site 'ex jw critical thinker'; they're excellent!

DY

• steve2
    steve2
    JWs will need bunkers to escape the red-faced embarrassment of the general population's indifference towards them.
  • Maryo
    Maryo
    I totally agree, DY! Lady Cee and JT of ex jw critical thinker are the best! I hope they make many many more videos.
  • undercover
    undercover

If I had the time, I'd like to make one of those, 'Hitler hates....' videos, named 'Hitler Hates the JW Bunker Scene'

So many jokes to be made...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit