2016 Regional Convention - Sunday Morning synopsis

by Jehalapeno 71 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    The movie "Blast from the Past", Brendan Fraser comes to mind with these idiots.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Coming SOON to JW.OrgTV!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

call out to awake JWs...... want to have some fun with this?

Start a prepping fad, start talking about prepping a lot among other members.

And time to start speculating about how the world's indifference to JWs will suddenly decide to attack them. I suggest two possible scenarios:

1. President Trump will join forces with the Fox News crowd to start the Christmas War. Since JWs have been at the forefront of the War on Christmas, the authorities will track them down and force the JW bunker-dwellers to sing Christmas carols and buy presents for their children on Amazon. This will escalate to the Revelation Climax.
    2. President Clinton will join forces with the LGBT community to start the Gay War. JWs will be tracked down and forced to sign a document stating that tight pants are okay.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

BEB ...."This will escalate to the Revelation Climax."

Sounds like a prophet's wet-dream.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I'd like to take this moment to wish Billy the Ex-Bethelite a very merry Gay-Christmas!
  • bohm
    bohm
    3. Richard dawkins will force schoolchildren to say their great grandpa was a monkey, then the end will come.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It really drives me crazy that they put down homeownership and promote renting.

I've been a homeowner long enough (22 years) and have enough equity that I would easily pay an extra $1000 a month if I rented.

So stupid.

If I hadn't have put an addition on my house, it would nearly be paid off.

If they promoted people buying small houses, then they could hit them up for extra donations once they're middle-aged and their mortgages are paid off.

Such short-sighted thinking. And they hurt themselves as well as their followers in the process.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Another thought: maybe the Watchtower are thinking of going into residential real estate.

You know, buy up apartment complexes with rank and file donations, then encourage them to rent. Then they collect rent money every month from JWs.

It's the perfect scam.

• krejames
    krejames

Here's a link to the bunker video on YouTube

https://youtu.be/wackkicmf4k

• krejames
    krejames

And here's a spoof of Hitler reacting to the video

https://youtu.be/cUKT9OGWTds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest