2016 Regional Convention - Sunday Morning synopsis

by Jehalapeno 71 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I wonder how many were taken to first aid with panic attacks after that?

So are we to prove our loyalty by building bunkers now? That's going to take alot of funds away from the GB's coffers!

• Stealth
    Stealth

call out to awake JWs...... want to have some fun with this?

Start a prepping fad, start talking about prepping a lot among other members.

How can the elders say anything when they show a video like that at the convention? They are actually encouraging prepping, use their own video against them!

• Londo111
    Londo111

They show these things, and yet, on the other hand, tell JWs not to stock up or prepare.

• sir82
    sir82

They show these things, and yet, on the other hand, tell JWs not to stock up or prepare.

LOL.

Jehovah will miraculously provide muff-n-eggs and Shasta Lemon-Lime (21st century version of manna) to bunker-hidden JWs.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I guess a tractor trailer of cheese danishes and Swiss Miss puddings will crash outside...
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree
    Witness my fury Cardiff Convention is in August. Think its the 12th or something. Avoid the cult zombie overran city at all costs!!!
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

I just watched the Bunker video. Truly bizarre.

Something struck me in particular. When the pioneer couple described how they had a nice comfortable life, but decided to sell their home and move to smaller apartment to pioneer full time, they described how their relationship with Jehoober became really strong.

It struck me how truly nonsensical that whole concept is. It reminded me of the movie Cast Away, where Tom Hanks develops a relationship with Wilson, a volleyball ball, that doesn't talk, act, care, or respond in any way.

Still, even this pathetic relationship with a volleyball ball makes more sense because you an at least see it, as a opposed to a relationship with an imaginary man in the sky

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    Just an FYI. This convention had a max attendance of 17000+ on Sunday. The number baptized at this convention: 68! Based on my own recollections, I believe this is a record low for the San Diego Spanish Regional/District conventions.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

...decided to sell their home and move to smaller apartment to pioneer full time, they described how their relationship with Jehoober became really strong.

If they didn't say something like that then they would just be stupid. Have they not thought about when you own your own home you have more security compared to renting?

Are they all hold up in the basement of their rental unit?

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude
    The report from the first RC looks great! You beat WT. I feel bad for poor 68 that got baptized and had to see the bunker videos the next morning. They got culted. I hope less had to suffer at Long Beach. But some of us have to suffer before we wake up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit