Mark Sanderson Talk re Belgium visit

by Listener 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sparky, yes, that's the band, proir to me joining them this year :)

• sparky1
    sparky1

"The Governing Body(tm) is pleased to announce that new manuscripts of the original Christian Greek Scriptures have been found. We are eager to make changes to the 'Silver Sword' as necessary. One of the revisions that is dear to my heart is the discovery of the mistranslation of Jesus's words at John 10:16. We used to translate this scripture as 'I have other sheep that are not of this fold.....' but we now understand it to mean, 'I have other pigs that are not of this fold.....' ! We on the Governing Body(tm) just love this new teaching and thank Jehovah for this clearer understanding!" - Mark Sanderson (Head Swine) Governing Body(tm) of Jehovah's Witnesses

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

He looks like Mr. Potato Head.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Geoffrey Jackson - "Mr. Potato Head"

Mark Sanderson - "Mr. Pigtato Head"

Diana, I hope this helps you keep straight just 'who is who' on the Governing Body (tm)

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Jehovah is the God of death, mental abuse, and control. Always has been and always will be.

His minions are just following their God. "He" has no care or sympathy for anyone but Himself. And so do all JW's, especially the GB.

The epitome of arrogance and self-righteousness.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Hi sparky 1,

Sometimes very difficult to differentiate them, considering that both their smiles reflect the same pharisee hypocrisy.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Thanks Fading........I just noticed that they both have that identical 'con man' smile.

• steve2
    steve2

I would be less insulted by the appearance of these well- fed leaders if even one of them was half-way decent looking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit