• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Is this broadcast on JWTV?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

his smiling comes from driving very fast on the german autobahn

• never a jw
    never a jw

anyone know the link to the borg's site. I want to show it to my son and see if he can detect what's wrong with it.

• steve2
    steve2

He reminds me of preschool children insisting on their entitlements: "It's all about me, me, me, me and me. Nothing else matters".

Narcissistic prat!

Oh, and for number crunchers like me, it will be interesting to compare the attendance at this year's memorial compared to last years.

• steve2
    steve2

A few fast facts about attendances at the memorial in Belguim over the past 17 years:

1998: 46, 904

2008: 43,768

2014: 44,635

2015: 43,325

2016?

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Disgusting !!

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

He looks like a child molester to me...Just sayin'.

TB-

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mark Sanderson Talk re Belgium visit..

I Need a Sandwich!...................................We Made One Just For You Mark!..

A Really Big F*ckin Sandwich!.............It`s Called The "FAT SLOB SPECIAL!"..

Image result for Watchtower mark Sanderson....Image result for Big sandwich

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Hold the pickles......hold the lettuce.....special orders don't upset us"...."While you're at it can you hold the Ham from the "Fat Slob Special"..........I'm not a cannibal you know..........well come to think of it, you can leave the bacon on. After all it's just a 'fraction' of the Ham and that won't bother my conscience."

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am not the first to say this - but - Sanderson is but one pork chop short of a heart attack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit