schizophrenia .......sound like anybody you know?

by gumby 76 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby doesn't stop to think that she offends a lot of people here with her posts.

Yes, Shelby does. I received the vision on July 6th. It took almost a month before I got up the nerve to post it. Why? One reason is because I in fact did think about the offense people would take. So, I was "relieved" from posting on the Board for a time, in order to be prepared for the fallout... in order to have MY request (for a harder "forehead") to be answered. It was, and I posted.

Now, folks COULD have just read it and gone on with their lives. But... no. Uh-uh. I only responded to what was put out there... not about what I posted, but about ME. I can do that. I can post what I did... AND respond... because as YOU have said, dearest Dave:

When it gets down to it, we all have as much right to speak our minds on this subject as they do. That's what this board is all about.

And, if you believe what you have said, that:

It's more about the message than it is the messenger.

I would say to you that that is the VERY reason why most kill the messenger. Perhaps here it is no different: if you can mislabel the messenger, then you are certain to rid yourself of the message. Yes?

As always, I bid you the greatest of peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• seven006
    seven006

Shelby,

You're absolutely right about everything and I''m wrong. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for showing me the way and the light.

As I said over a year ago, you are too nice of a person for me to mess with.

Tell god I said hi the next time you guys have coffee together.

Big hug you African American Californian Christian babe

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

this Christian superiority crap just bugs the hell out of me.

Dave

Me too.

They complain that non-believers are harsh when they mock the christian belief, yet they condemn INDIVIDUALS. The message is.....if you won't believe in christ or the bible........your arse is grass. That's an insult to non-believers the same as I would say...."people who hear gods voice are going to be killed by god because they he doesn't talk to anybody and he's going to kill all those who do not believe that". I might as well name the poster.

My intent was also mostly at what's his face ......but for Shelby to consider it also.

Gumby

• AGuest
    AGuest

dear Davie! As always, the greatest of love and peace to you!

Oh, and just in case (because it seems that perhaps some failed to take my advice):

fag·ot also fag·got (fn.

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together

Take care!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• seven006
    seven006

Gumby,

I learned a long time ago you cannot argue or discuss anything with a woman once her mind is set. The only way to get along with them is simply to agree with her whether you do or not.

It's more powerful than a god issue, it's a woman issue.

Dave

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

****It's more powerful than a god issue, it's a woman issue. ****

Issues? We don't need no stinkin issues, to know who is THE BOSS. There has never been any doubt in (her) mind!

Woman is god........

BearSlave

BTW Dave...Your initial response on this thread, was one of the most consise and straightforward synopsis of why 'true believer's' who insist on pressing their message smack down the throats of anyone who will listen, should stop doing that.

I really miss your posts...............keep em coming.

Danny

• AGuest
    AGuest

I posted a thread...

I stated SPECIFICALLY to WHOM it was posted: those with ears to hear and eyes to see...

Thus, by virtue of opening the thread, one would have to assume that whoever did open it, felt it addressed to them...

It was responded to, however, not only by those to whom it was specifcally addressed... but also by those who either do not have such eyes and ears... and/or don't believe anyone does...

And, I might add... respond with slander AND libel... (but, of course, their intelligence allowed this)

And yet, I am accused of "cramming" something down folks' throat...

I ask YOU: what part of "don't open my threads if you don't want to read what I post because you don't/can't/won't agree with it" do you not understand? Teejay accused me of only responding to the threads which I start, which, although untrue, seems... safer, doesn't it?

If I put something in the refrigerator for another, and YOU open the refrigerator and although SEEING another's name, CHOOSE to take the item and eat it yourself... WHO IS TO BLAME? If YOU open YOUR mouth and take it in and EAT it... even though it was not FOR you... and you KNOW this because there was a label stating just who is WAS for... how can you accuse someone else of "cramming" ANYTHING down YOUR throat?

IF there is a post addressed to, say, all guys who include the word "bear" in their names (i.e., JoelBear, Dannybear, etc.), because the poster either has something to say... or something in common... with those he/she addressed...

and I, whose have no such suffix, no such commonality, and in truth really NO DESIRE TO HEAR WHAT IS BEING SAID... yet I respond... who TRULY is the "looney"? Here I am, just assuming that everything written is for ME... even when it's address and greeting says it is NOT. Who... is "arrogant"?

There are ALL kinds of things which I don't believe or believe in. For example, I do not subscribe to atheism. I don't "do" numerology. I ain't into Tarot. So what? Should I enter the thread of a known atheist/numerologist/Tarot reader and do nothing more than malign that one for his/her beliefs? If I DO choose... or chance... to enter, shouldn't I be limited to addressing the argument, debating the beliefs and/or position stated... rather than attacking the poster? I mean, if I am as all "loving" as I want folks to think I am?

It amazes me: you don't agree. So be it. But... you cannot bring ANY claim to refute what I have shared here, other than YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT. So, instead, you attack me personally. Isn't that called a "straw man" or "ad hominem" or "red herring" or some other such "type" of false argument that many of you invoke when it is YOU who are being wrongly attacked?

Sigh! Earthling man... and his "perfect" reasoning. Go figure.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

BTW - This is not a "woman" issue - it is a human issue. It is the same old age old issue of how we decry people lying to us and misleading us, and then when someone speaks the truth, we "crucify" them... either techincally or literally. It is the issue of how we SAY we want to be treated such and so... but how we treat others totally denies that. It is the issue of how we SAY we are "good" and "loving" people... but our hearts prove otherwise. For it is not what [a man] does or does not do, but what comes OUT of [a man]... that defiles him. If the shoe fits...

My peace... toward you all... remains.

• seven006
    seven006

Danny,

Don't give me any praise for trying to sound half way intelligent. I owe every bit of knowledge and intelligence I have to watching years and years of Gilligan's Island and the Three Stooges reruns. I just sit at my computer and some force I cannot explain takes over my body and mind and I just start typing. I know being a simply earthly man I do not have the ability to think or do anything for myself. I owe everything that I have to Gilligan and Moe. Like most men my age we are only as good as what we feed our brains. BTW, I'm a Maryann kind of guy, Ginger scared the hell out of me.

Shelby,

I'm finding myself strangely attracted to you. Iv seen pictures of you and you are quite the babe. Are you married? Farkel has told me he has met you in person and he says you are hot. I think if we put our heads together we can work out our differences and make a very interesting couple. You could build castles in the sky and I can spray paint graffiti all over the walls.

You know what they say, opposites attract.

Big hug woman.

A slave of my fleshy earthly man urges.
    Dave

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Shell,

Now you got me peeved.

****It is the issue of how we SAY we want to be treated such and so... but how we treat others totally denies that. It is the issue of how we SAY we are "good" and "loving" people... but our hearts prove otherwise. For it is not what [a man] does or does not do, but what comes OUT of [a man]... that defiles him. If the shoe fits...****

We are so far apart on this one Shell it's not even funny. After years of respectful, back and forth with you on how irritating your message, visions, voices, and pronouncements are........you have the gual to lay the blame on those who spoke honestly, those like myself, who see more harm coming to you, by coddeling your delusions, than being point blank about it. Give me a break.

Sure let Larry, aka Bibleman, Jesus, JCannon, whatever his current persona is, pat you on the back (lovingly?) agree that all your fantasies are from God himself. That should make you confident of his pure intentions, his love for ya huh? Yeah right.

If you can't see the obvious love Dave expressed by pouring out his thoughts and feelings, his reactions to your religious ranting, your constant condemnation of those 'earthling men'.........(.damn show me, prove to me there is anything other than 'earthling man' around these parts) that refuse to accept your devinely inspired utterances, then we truly do have nothing more to talk about or exchange.

Iam tired of it. So are other's obviously.

Even Dave's Gilligan Island post should indicate to you, he as I, cannot say anything more. Better to just accept the fact you cannot recognize real love, real affection........so this 'earthling man' is gonna bow out, just like Dave said 'you must be right', the rest of us are just doomed to hell.

Danny

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

My Psych teacher did her main course of study with schizophrenics. So besides voices they do see things etc. I have said our neighbors sister in law is fully schizo but they won't help her it is sad but especially for her 8 or so children that SUFFER from her urging from God to burn stuff that is demonized. This includes the carpets underlayment and YES all the sheetrock in the house. So they live in a house that looks like it is either abandoned or being built

In Aguest defense, I will say that I have mentioned a very strange experience I had when I was down but I liken it more to a visit from Thunders Grampy. BUT

My granny is DEVOUT penecostal I think that she has God on hold and just clicks him on and off when she is praying. My cousin was dying they gave him like zilch chance of living Granny who is 96 stayed up all night praying the first vision she had was of my cousin Michael with the flesh falling off his bones, she continued to pray around dawn she had another of Michael with God/Jesus standing by him she said it burned her eyes the light was sooooo bright and he held Michael in his arms and he was fine. That morning Michael came out of the coma.

I struggle with my belief but I KNOW this just writing it makes me cry my Granny has NEVER EVER lied in her life and that gives me hope. I also will tell you she has 8 children and she has ONLY lost one of the 8 and that was while she was to sick to pray.

What do I believe knowing this I'm not sure all I know is if there is a God and he cares about anything one of those is the voice of my Granny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit