Something interesting!

by John Aquila 137 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

...it shouldn't be surprising that when a JW wakes up to TTATT they get disfellowshipped. It is simply repeating the Biblical narrative albeit in modern form.

Those narratives did have happy endings, though, remember?

God punished said hypocritical and corrupt leadership... using elements of Satan's World. :smirk:

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    How 'bout "the internet is mightier than the sword"? Smirk:

Totally agree. I believe if it wasn't for the internet, I would be just be getting home from field service and preparing my talk for the TMS tonight.

Thank you internet!

Image result for internet pic

• cha ching
    cha ching

Awesome!!!!!!! Quote heartening!

One small hole in the dam????

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    No way, is this for real?!?!?!!
  • The Marvster
    The Marvster

OMG, my jaw is on the floor.... f***

Amazing shit is going down....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    That was a dream, right?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

It's amazing there aren't more given the scale and frequency of their doctrinal changes but the fact that there aren't demonstrates that the majority don't really have strongly held beliefs about much other than that the society is always right.

Yup.

In the vast majority of cases, ex-fundies don't leave over doctrine (i.e. principled reasons); they leave over something happening to them personally that jolts them awake.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Vidiot

Those narratives did have happy endings, though, remember?

God punished said hypocritical and corrupt leadership... using elements of Satan's World.

So can we expect this to happen to those in charge of the Watchtower?

(2 Kings 10:6, 7) . . .Now the sons of the king, seventy men, were with the distinguished men of the city that were bringing them up. 7 And it came about that as soon as the letter came to them, they went taking the sons of the king and slaughtering [them], seventy men, after which they put their heads in baskets. . .

Image result for pic of heads

• a watcher
    a watcher

"They don't go out in service anymore..."

They have buried their mina. "...wicked slave..." (Luke 19:22)

"...whoever does not gather with me scatters." (Luke 11:23)

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Theres something happening here, what it is just isnt clear . . . . . . . .

Everybody, say stop, Hey, whats that sound, Everybody look whats going down . . . . . . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit