Does this make you feel good? Coz it makes me feel bad.....

by ScottyRex 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Childish.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

There are things that work and things that don't. Being rude and going to where people are assembled for worship and interrupting that in a childish way doesn't work. I hate this religion as much as anyone, but going to a kingdom hall and causing a stink is stupid.

If the JWs come to my door or approach me in public I will challenge them on their false beliefs, inform them of the lies the Watchtower tells and ask them if they know that their religion protects child molesters. I might demonstrate against the Watchtower in a public place, sign a petition or write a congressman.

Other than that they have a right to practice their religion just like anyone else.

• azor
    azor

I have every right. I will call him an f*ing idiot for that bullshit. If you don't like it, to bad.

Your really going to defend a troll. OK that's your perogative. I wouldn't but hey its a free country.

• azor
    azor
    Yes they have a right to practice their fairy tale beliefs. And anyone who likes has a right to ridicule them. Call a spade a spade.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I was just shock at how many people in the hall we're just mentally out of it and didn't even seem to notice what was going on. The meetings really do turn off peoples brains.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

That's Tony Balchen ( Mike's & Kim's adopted son) with the wine. He has a YouTube channel JWPrimetime.

The other guy, (if his part is in it) is Craig Perry mason Stevens who used to post here under a couple different names. He's coocoo craAzy and has a you tube channel named Propaganda techniques

The video speaks for itself.

No commentary necessary..

• cognac
    cognac

Azor- You are bullying, insulting and harassing Scotty. This is against the forum rules and I have reported you.

I tried to encourage you to stop this behavior, and twice you refused to stop.

At this point, a moderator can make the decision if this sort of behavior is acceptable on the forum.

• azor
    azor
    Cognac - ok mommy. Check out what he had said in the past. Oh wait that doesnt matter. I didn't say it in a nice way.
  • cognac
    cognac

Azor- Please stop. It doesn't matter what Scotty said in the past. It doesn't give you the right to talk to him that way.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Heres my remarks from 8 months ago on this video:

As usual when these childish antics are demonstrated its the witnesses who end up looking rational. The 'brother' takes the wine glass and passes it to the next person as the clown rants irrationally about things 90% of the audience has no context for....

Thank you for setting back the cause of reasoning with my family and friends 10 years, but hey it made you feel good to stand up in front of them and spout out for 20 seconds while your equally childish friends snickered and recorded.

What real bravery did that take...? Anyone whos ever been a witness or grew up a witness or even just studied for a while knows they are nonviolent as individuals and certainly at meeting there was no danger whatsoever. It was frankly an act of bullying.

i stand by those remarks today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit