" you will never grow old..."

by mrquik 51 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

As the GB have stated about "apostates" before that it was too bad modern laws prevented them from killing apostates. It really is too bad that these modern laws also prevent the execution of the GB as well, by their own words and reasoning they are damned according to Deut 18:20-22 (recall the CREATORS PROMISE they put in the front of all awake magazines, "The Creator’s promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away". Deut 18:20-22 for those lies and false words of their owns mouth and not the creators promise has this to say,,,,"However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name and word that I have not commanded him to speak.....that prophet MUST DIE. And incase you should ask in your heart: How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken? when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. WIth presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him".

So the GB wish they could execute all apostates to their false teachings, but according to Duet, the GB themselves should be put to death.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh I remember it like it was only yesterday...

My mom giddily telling me, "Just think you will never grow old!"

Fast forward about 30 years, mom was 87 or so I think, and out of the blue she just looked at me and said, "I'm not going to make it." She lived another 11 years, and she was right about that but wrong about the other. I'm old now.

Thanks mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit