Samurai sword-wielding man terrorizes church full of Jehovah's Witnesses

by jgnat 53 Replies latest social current

• SYN
    SYN

Certain people here are taking our comments far too seriously!

For starters, nobody got hurt. If someone had gotten hurt, well, I'm sure my comments would've been different. Then again, none of us was there, so we don't really know all the details.

For me, it just seems odd that someone like that would be allowed into the Hall. Imagine the conversation the Elders would have with him at the door:

Samurai Dude: "Hi, I'd like to take up that free Bible Study offer please. Let me in."

Elder: "Oh, sure, hehe, nobody's ever done that, please excuse my incredulous expression and sh*t-eating grin. Normally we almost have to bludgeon people into accepting Bible Studies with Armageddon-death threats involving small, brightly coloured birds. Wow. Speaking of bludgeoning, why on Earth are you carrying around a 60-centimeter scimitar?"

Samurai Dude: "It's for my packed lunch. We haven't got any knives at my workplace."

Elder: "Oh, silly me, why didn't I think of that! Please come inside, Brother! One last thing. We have a very strict dress code in this Kingdom Hall, and I'm afraid I absolutely can't allow you inside if you're wearing a dress."

Samurai Dude: "This ain't a dress! It's a sarong! All Samurai wear them!"

Elder: "For that matter, we can't allow any man wearing a head-covering in, either. The other Brothers would be severely traumatized, sense of male chauvinism shattered and so forth, if they saw a man wearing a head covering. It would be a terrible thing to Witness!"

Samurai Dude: "Fine, fine, I'll take off the turban."

Elder: "You know, minus the turban you really do look like a fine, upstanding Brother. We can tolerate a dress and a sword, but that turban was really too much. Welcome inside."

Samurai Dude: <ASIAN ACCENT> "YOU DISRESPECT MY FATHER! DIE, SON OF DOG! DIE DIE DIE! NEEEEEEEEEEEYAH!"

Well, that's how I imagined it, anyway...

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

If current spiritual feelings continue by the Borg, "They ain't seen nothing yet!"

• wednesday
    wednesday

he he he Syn,

u are so good at writing..

It is funny.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Oh yeah, the sword probably wasn't even sharp, that's like assuming the gun probably wasn't even loaded. That'll get you real dead real quick.

And as far as the Witnesses not having any money to steal, what kind of ignorance is that? I know Witnesses that are millionaires, I know Witnesses that have six figure incomes, do you suppose they have anything to steal?

New depths of moronity are surfacing here every day.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

pork chop bite me. if you don't like what you read, stop reading it. how many swords do you have? my husband has about 30. none of them are sharp. and real oriental swords that are sharp cost hundreds and thousands of dollars--it is obvious from the story this guy is a loser and could never afford something like that. I would probably be frightened that some maniac was there, but not about the sword or the mummy get up--give me a break. And we are talking about people who are afraid of smurfs remember? Now as far as millionaire JWs...uh, let me see I have only been in 28 different congregations in 34 years and I don't seem to remember more than one or two...but maybe they have the Millionaire Congregation in Canada huh? So quit it with the implied name calling---if you want to call me names just say it you jerkoff. I will never be sympathetic toward any JWs. I dont give a flying rat's hiney if they are edited. And I also do not care what someone else might think of me for feeling that way.

now---I have always wondered why you are called pork chop anyway....where'd you get your nickname from?

Ravyn of the some cuts of meat take things WAY too seriously class.

• In_between_days
    In_between_days
    I dont give a flying rat's hiney if they are all edited.

I know how the board feels about personal attacks, but you are a edit moron. I hope to never in my life meet anyone who is even a fraction of the person you are. Get help, edit.

I know I'm not onacruse, but there's no need for that language.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

WOW I'm not going to judge anyone's comments here, everyone is entitled to there opinion. For me personally though, I don't find much humour in the story ( I said much.... ). My children go to meetings with their father, and if something like this had happened to them, I wouldn't be laughing ( although I would have a good excuse for making sure they never went to a meeting again ), I would be furious. The perp was obviously having mental problems, and when you're dealing with a person who doesn't care about his own life, it can be a dicey situation. If that sister hadn't called 911 ( ha ha, now the society will have to write an article about the benefits of cell phones! ), who's to say what could have happened?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Personally, I don't see what's so unusual about this. Why, just the other day I was at the walking my cat when a man dressed up as the Creature from the Black Lagoon popped up wielding nun-chucks. Then I told him I'm an ex-witness and he left.

Bradley

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Since some people do not know me, nor my sense of humor, might I reccommend that if you don't like what I have to say you just ignore me and go on with your fairytale lives? Atleast Bradley knows me and when I tell him to bite me he understands it is just mildly irritating to me and I don't live in the land of rage. Only when JWs confront me face to face and refuse to get off my property does it get serious. This is a discussion board people! People are freer on an anonymous written medium than they are in person. That is the whole idea. anyway, if you can't play with the big boys, stay in the minors.

I don't come here to argue. I come here for relief from the suffering and grief JWs have given me. And I am sure I express the sentiments of many people on the board when I make the occasional outrageous statement. I am not always like that, who is? But to deny that I feel this way sometimes is unhealthy and denial.

Ravyn of the no more apologies class

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Low life scum always reveal themselves in the end, a perfect example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit