Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Lol, Rudy...

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Surely Trump will now sack AG William Barr?

• Funky
    Funky
    substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud

It's curious, when in a courtroom (as opposed to social media), The Trump Legal Team Led By Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis (TM) keep repeating over an over that there was no fraud.

It's almost as if....

...now follow me here....

...almost as if even the most jaded attorneys are not prepared to be disbarred by knowingly lying in court.

And almost as if all these claims of "systemic fraud" are one last, final, fundraising grift foisted upon the gullible.

Almost.

• millie210
    millie210

TD

What I don't understand is how anybody is even remotely okay with the dishonesty of this man. I understand why someone would not like Biden, but how can anybody condone a pathological liar?
    From @realDonaldTrump on Twitter yesterday:
    "Why is he (Governor Ducey (R) of Arizona) rushing to put a Democrat in office, especially when so many horrible things concerning voter fraud are being revealed at the hearing going on right now."
    Reality:
    Governor Ducey was obeying state law and the 30th is actually a little late as states go. There also was no "hearing" in any official sense of the word. Trump attorneys and supporters met in a hotel conference room and alleged massive voter fraud via mail-in ballots. As I've pointed out already, we don't mail out absentee ballots willy-nilly here. You have to ask for one and it is tied to a state issued ID, which is a more stringent standard than the signature comparison.
    @realDonalTrump retweets "TRUE!" @Christina Bobb: "Gov Ducey has betrayed the people of Arizona."
    Realty:
    Governor Ducey was doing his job in accordance with state law.
    @realDonaldTrump retweets RSBN "Watch live: Arizona State Legislature Hearing on Election Fraud"
    Reality:
    This is a bald-faced lie. This was not a hearing of the legislature.
    @realDonaldTrump tweets "Wow, total election corruption in Arizona. Why isn't @FoxNews covering the Arizona hearings"
    Reality:
    Because Rudy Giuliani & Co., Arizona's Kelli Ward and a few others meeting at a hotel does not constitute an official hearing and a barrage of ignorant hearsay would be embarrassing, even for Fox

I was going to point out that your fourth "Reality" statement was actually an editorial by you but nevermind that.

Instead, i have a better idea...can you do a Joe Biden / Hunter Biden / China /Business connections post in the same format as you did the above post?

• TD
    TD
    millie210

I was going to point out that your fourth "Reality" statement was actually an editorial by you but nevermind that.

Testimony presented outside of a formal courtroom or deposition is by definition, hearsay and much of it was indeed ignorant given the stricter election laws we have here in comparison to most of the rest of the country. In addition to tying the ballot to a state issued ID when it is issued, we also do a rigorous hand check of the mail-in signatures during tabulation. Guilliani & Co are either unaware of this or are pretending to be. Presenting any of what happened at the Hyatt as a formal hearing (Of the state legislature, no less...) would indeed be embarrassing for any news agency. I'll admit that saying, "even for Fox" was a little snarky and perhaps unfair, as Fox has actually been doing better lately.

I'm not fan of Biden as I've already pointed out and I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to dissect him too. That's not the topic of this thread though. This thread is about the election and more specifically what is starting to appear as an attempt to subvert it..

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think there are far too many "irregularities" in the election process that have been documented (cell phones make everything public record) for anyone (either side) to really believe that this was a "fraud free" election.

I'd like to see the entire election made VOID and do it all over again in 2022 with the next congressional election. Biden supporters won't like Trump remaining in for 2 more years. Trump supporters won't like Trump getting screwed out of 2 of the 4 years.

But then in 2022-- NOTHING BUT HARD COPY PAPER BALLOTS should be accepted with mandatory photo ID.

Absentee ballots (those REQUESTED) must require a copy of the photo ID when mailed back.

No fucking electronic anything than can be manipulated under the table or in the dark smoke filled rooms.

• steve2
    steve2

DesirousOfChange write: I think there are far too many "irregularities" in the election process that have been documented (cell phones make everything public record) for anyone (either side) to really believe that this was a "fraud free" election.

But apparently none in Alaska where Trump won by a landslide. This whole election is more about Trump's inability to accept the other candidate not only got more individuals votes than him but also won the Electoral College vote.

Meanwhile, Covid rages out of control in the US whilst Trump bides his time between golf and self-centred tweets in which he shows a strong tendency to make accusations bereft of evidence. Some leader, huh? BTW, I am Republican with little regard for Biden. Republicans such as me have come to rue the day Trump stood for presidency in 2016.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But apparently none in Alaska where Trump won by a landslide.

Guess there are not enough Democrat mob bosses there to "fix" things.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When they stole the election, why didn't they ensure the Senate? .....vote out Mitch McConnell?

If its so obvious that Biden didn't win, yet they do it anyway, why stop at the Presidency?

Or maybe, it's all just bullshit for Trump to keep asking for money for his legal claims.

• TD
    TD

DOC,

Do you think the procedure you describe would satisfy anybody? Because it's not very far off from what we did here.

We had paper ballots only. Your ballot was personalized to you and you alone If you dropped off your ballot or voted in person, you had to present photo ID. If you mailed in your ballot there wasn't a living, breathing person to check your photo ID, but your ballot was still tied to it, and your signature was checked by a human being.

We had three integrity checks of this system that all came back 100%. And we still have a certain person crying fraud...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit