Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

TD — where is “here” that you speak of? (PM if you like)

Similar rules in our State. No arguments about fraud.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It appears that the same machines and software used in this years election was used in Venezuela's elections

https://youtu.be/Sy5Eg4WZMUA.

• TD
    TD

TD — where is “here” that you speak of?

Phoenix, AZ. As a border state, we adopted these measures to prevent people who are here illegally from voting.

Which raises the question: Is there anything (Besides winning) that would satisfy the current administration?

If he (Trump) is going to cry fraud even here in AZ, is this really a question of election integrity or is the goal here to undermine the whole process?

• millie210
    millie210

Good morning TD, I appreciate your taking time to address my post. Heres the issue though:

TD
    Testimony presented outside of a formal courtroom or deposition is by definition, hearsay and much of it was indeed ignorant given the stricter election laws we have here in comparison to most of the rest of the country. In addition to tying the ballot to a state issued ID when it is issued, we also do a rigorous hand check of the mail-in signatures during tabulation

So since what you said above was not in court and what you are saying about "we' is second-hand information, (unless you are certified in your state as a vote counter) it is not factually true just because you believe it or say it.

I am not a Trump fan just as you say you are not a Biden fan. I am a fact fan as you yourself seem to be. Perhaps we will grow closer in viewpoint as time progresses, who knows?

• Funky
    Funky
    If he (Trump) is going to cry fraud even here in AZ, is this really a question of election integrity or is the goal here to undermine the whole process?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Its hard to understand the blinding desperate need to win that is driving all this. To actually appeal to the Pennsylvania State supreme court to toss 6.9 millions votes (the entire State's voters) to have party underlings give the electors to Trump is as corrupt and undemocratic as anything seen in American history. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/pennsylvania-high-court-throws-out-challenge-mail-ballots-n1249240

Even the cluster F***k of 2000 Florida doesn't rise to this level of attempted voter disenfranchisement. To read more about that mess: https://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/12/us/examining-vote-overview-study-disputed-florida-ballots-finds-justices-did-not.html

• Funky
    Funky
    Its hard to understand the blinding desperate need to win that is driving all this.

Not really:

1) It's an enormously effective fund-raising grifting tool. I think the latest figure I've seen is Team Trump has raised $170 million+ just since the election to "fight corruption".

Trump is of course leveraged to the hilt and nowhere near as wealthy as he projects himself to be, and has hundreds of millions in debt coming due fairly soon that he will be unable to pay. I strongly suspect some of the folks who will want their money are of the sort that don't turn to "Acme Collection Agency" from the Yellow Pages, who are of the sort that have their own decidedly less pleasant version of a "collection agency".

2) Trump is terrified of the looming prosecutions in his future, particularly state-level charges that cannot be self-pardoned away.

Once outside of the norm of "you can't prosecute a sitting president for anything", Trump will basically spend the rest of his life in one court case after another. Or a penitentiary. Or both.

3) There's the whole NPD thing, but that doesn't seem to fly on this site. But I'll just mention it for completeness.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Finky, you may be right about the feigning fraud aspect. The attorneys are just going through the motions while pundits make wild assertions in the media. Fundraising might be a all it is for but there's also lots of money to be made in media after the election fades for the rest of us. I think he wants to be a media superstar afterward and to ensure his public base is loyal he needs to rewrite the narrative now. Also, I don't think much of anything will come by way of prosecutions, too much money involved and the attention of the public will have shifted.

• TD
    TD

millie210

The "we" includes myself to the extent that I participated. I can assure you for example that the 3d barcode on my driver's license was scanned before my ballot was printed and I can also assure you that the photo on the license was compared to my ugly mug before my ballot was accepted.
  • millie210
    millie210

Well, TD we can agree on one thing....this is not the fault or the problem of individuals who voted their choice to the best of their ability based on what they know or feel to be right.

I think everyone can agree on that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit