Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

This is funny but very true 😎. A lesson from the days of the millerites and how easily people believe BS, only to be disappointed.

Saw that earlier, sent it to a Trump loving QAnon Ex Jw friend of mine, told me Ball Maher is Hugh Hefner's son, wtf LOL !!!!!!!!

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

Yet another Trump lawyer off the case. This time even Trump thinks they took it too far.

President Trump’s campaign on Sunday distanced itself from Sidney Powell — a lawyer who made audacious claims of widespread voter fraud as a member of Trump’s post-election legal team.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, said in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Powell was named by Trump in a Nov. 14 tweet as one of the lawyers working for his campaign to contest the election results.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The claims made by Sydney were extraordinary. Like I said before, if she really thought that, she should have dumped more evidence to the public.

The issues around the mail-in ballots and the relaxing of the requirements around signature checks still is true. But Sydney created a bit of a show.

I agree with Min - there needs to be more public engagement. Trump should push for full audits of signatures. In some states, like GA, they have to certify first before a suit can be filed. But if the signatures come out in favor of Biden, then concede, pardon Snowden, Assange, #BreakTheirToys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJUjkpjZbo

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Better pardon Flynn as well.

If Sydney is f*cking up the election litigation, I wouldn't want to rely on her for Flynn's case being dismissed.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@DOC:

She has been really great for Flynn. The judge in the case has been attempting to drag this out, become a party to the case, appoint his own prosecutor, and wait until the election was over. But Sydney has experience in that type of law.

Nevertheless, Flynn will get pardoned.

• TD
    TD
    I'm hoping for Trump's sake that some evidence is presented.
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@TD:

I think there will be evidence - the type that has already been shown. And it will push all the contested states to do a signature match check on the mail-ins.

The evidence of Dominion being a software company created by dictators to rig elections - well, I think Sydney will have to go it her own on that one. And, I hear, she intends to. Amazing. But if she has this evidence, by all means - I am open to listening. But I don't think it will play any part in this election.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I've heard of someone sweatin bullets...but what in the hale is happening to the Donald's top lawyer here???...🤣🤣🤣

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...that's the look of a loser!

• TD
    TD

MMM:

My state went to a full-blown photo ID system, so I don't think a signature match is the cards for us.

And people are still screaming fraud....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit