Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Anyone like to chime in DOC's statement that it doesn't matter how many electoral colleges were won

Not sure if I'm dealing with someone too lazy to read the entirety or just doesn't "get it" because my "statement" did not state that.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

As it stands, Trump and his supporters are making lots of grand claims and supplying no evidence for any of it - well, Trump's lawyers are currently looking into the irregularities. Journalists saying 'the lawyers won't find anything illegal' is just lazy journalism.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Simonsez
    Simonsez

Doc article 2 does not apply here. Just because one of the candidates contests the results does not elevate the situation to the contested election threshold. The candidates would have to be in a tie for this to take place. The framers of the constitution set it up this way so that no president could appoint himself ruler for life.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Journalists saying 'the lawyers won't find anything illegal' is just lazy journalism.

It isn't the journalists saying that they are just reporting what the Courts are saying and why the Judges are dismissing these law suits based upon a lack of evidence.

just doesn't "get it" because my "statement" did not state that.

Thus the vote of the majority of States would likely vote for Trump

Care to clarify then DOC ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Article 2 also came into play in 1824 and 1876 and there was not a tie.

I attached the article.

I am not claiming to be a constitutional scholar. I have just been reading many opinions that have been expressed about the purpose/goal of the Trump campaign's strategy. Seems like the odds are slim.

It has also been stated that he may just be doing this to keep his base excited so that contributions keep coming in to help "defray the cost of defending the election" and that if he eventually admits defeat but declares he will run in 4 years it may keep other GOP contenders from entering the race.

Just my 2¢ and you got it for nothin' (which could prove to be its actual value).

• RickJones
    RickJones

The problem with old Trumpy is that he doesn't have the Republican party backing him and now since he lost this election that support has dwindled ever further.

Biden most reassuring will be the next President of the United States, if he surrounds himself with experienced intelligent federal based politicians he'll make through to the end of his 4 year term, after that I would guess he would retire.

This is democracy in action folks.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

if he surrounds himself with experienced intelligent federal based politicians he'll make through to the end of his 4 year term,

Have you looked at the people he has proposed for his Cabinet? He's just bringing back the Obama Swamp Dwellers, some of whom should be indicted and prosecuted over the Russiagate coup attempt.

FOUR YEARS? I'd literally bet money we have Pres Kamala in what is closer to 4 months than 4 years.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Really ?

No wonder you backed off from your explanatory statement of Trump wining, your full of .......

and how is Donald Trump behaving right that doesn't identify himself as a Swamp Dweller ?

Is he showing the upmost humility, humbleness and honesty regarding the voting results to this election ?

His behavior right now is partially the reason why the American public has had enough of him and the election verified that.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

Trump.and his lawyers are.trying the shot gun method of.law. They have the theory that if they can throw up enough arguments eventually something will stick. Hence, they have filed over a dozen court cases. How many has he won?

The campaign has won only one case and lost 15.

What is even more telling is that Trumps former high powered legal counsel has resigned from pursuing any more election litigation on Trumps behalf.( Morris and Arthur , Jones Day)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit