Can this be true: GB to court - NBC ??

by Festus 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I'm PIMO, and this is how the PIMIs are talking:

Has anyone seen the news? Satan has decided to start giving us a hard time again. The only reason I even saw it was because it's in the news, so it's not like I went looking for it. All of those people are nothing but a bunch of apostates. I don't believe them for one minute. This isn't going to go the distance, Jehovah won't allow it. Most of those people were probably exaggerating. They were even trying to make us look worse than the Catholics. We'll just have to be patient and see what the Governing Body has to say about all of this.

Edit:

The only reason I even saw it was because it's in the news, so it's not like I went looking for it.

If I ever get caught watching Stormy Daniels, this is the excuse I'm going to use.

I'll use that excuse for Mia Malkova too, even though she's never been in the news. That girl could make an atheist change his ways, because the shitter on that critter looks like it was handcrafted by God himself.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Here's another link to an article concerning Irwen Zalkins team. It also includes an interview with a PiMO, interestingly, as the PiMO is demonstrating the fear witnesses have about leaving the org and loosing their famillies. This piece doesn't pull any punches and the title accuses the Org of being " Cultish"!!!!

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/critics-speak-out-as-jehovahs-witnesses-gather-in-phoenix-11341070

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Watchtower conned us into believing that every single aspect of human government is from the devil. But the bible teaches something different. The Watchtower is about to run headlong into the truth of God's Word!

Anyone with a real conscience would turn pedophiles over to the police if they cared about protecting about the innocent.

Romans 13

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit