Can this be true: GB to court - NBC ??

by Festus 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Spiritual advisors my ass . how many times have we heard " the governing body has approved...."

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Alex Williams ! Stick around ole chap! GIORDANO has put it in a nutshell. Stick around and you’ll be able to not only lock horns but -as you so eloquently put it- knock them off your 8 goats- oops ! Popes heads as you get de- doctrinated and re-educated in the “Truth about the Truth”!

Its totally tuition free education for the 8.5 million of you and this is the University that’s gonna award you that matchless degree -emancipating you from the shackles of Watchtower fiefdom, bigotry and that self- assured certainty with which

you preach your hollow gospels- The WT has succeeded in creating a totally ignorant and matchingly confident bunch of door knockers, basing their schooling solely on the strict principle of lies, deceit and dishonesty! This school allows you to reorient yourself in honesty and bathe in crystal clear waters of TRUTH- the real TRUTH, not the WT variety- and emerge tasseled and doctored - In earnest seeking what is honest.

Stick around . You’ll enjoy the ride I promise you!

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I deleted my post due to my abusive language against the apologists.

jtg

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Alex Williams - These were false brothers in the first century and false brothers today that have slipped in to the congregations and done horrible thing to women and under ages girls the bible warned of such so why is this such a shock its happening in Gods clean organization

The 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.

Alex is having a bit of fun here, darlings. Carry on. As you were.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wow. This can be MY spiritual leader anyday!!

Image result for morris 3rd drink

Drunken old fart.

• Giordano
    Giordano

If you have young children at home the last thing you want is a Catholic Priest knocking at your door. Sorry but that is the reality these days and the next last person knocking on a door that you really don't want to talk with........ is a JW.

The Scientologists aren't interested in knocking on doors as they are bankrupting themselves as they try to master another 'level' and spend thousands of dollars on their pipe dream. Biggest bunch of dummies since the Christen Scientists and Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Mormons are still doing door to door work.Most of them don't know that their leader Joseph Smith had 30 wives. What the hell was his rotation schedule like?

If Jesus is coming back he's probably going to show up in Utah. Live with it!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Punkofnice two thumbs up re drunken old fart(s)!

"Could I get a discount if I buy 10 or 12 bottles? A lot of thirsty folks where I live." Here's my credit card.... yes it says ' world Headquarters of the WTBTS'. You've never heard of us......??

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Watch them get out of it. I bet you they'll come out smelling of roses.

• sir82
    sir82

Recent online article from the Houston Chronicle:

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Year-long-investigation-finds-allegations-of-14299087.php?cmpid=hpctp

Year-long investigation finds allegations of sexual abuse inside Jehovah's Witnesses Organization

• LV101
    LV101

I fear punk's comment but maybe justice will protect the innocent even under religions' freedom to commit criminal acts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit