Can this be true: GB to court - NBC ??

by Festus 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Alex,

Did you forget that the "great apostasy" was supposed to take place after the apostles died until true Christianity was reestablished (after passing a test) in 1919?? That's how the WTS interprets that passage. So either you are being sarcastic (well done) or you are so unfamiliar with your own beliefs that you fail to recognize that. If it's the later, I think you need to study more brother.

• LauraV
    LauraV

as soon as i got home this evening I saw the local news on wnbc, a live report in front of bethel too, as long as the word is getting out that they're no different than any other religion that's alright with me, I hope people start viewing them as pedos like a lot are thinking about the Catholic church now

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Do you think these will be settled out of court like most of the others?

"As an example, think about the apostate-driven lies and dishonesties that Jehovah's organization is permissive toward pedophiles," Lett said. "I mean, that is ridiculous, isn't it? If anyone takes action against someone who would threaten our young ones, and takes action to protect our young ones, it is Jehovah's organization."

• cha ching
    cha ching

https://www.kcra.com/article/silent-no-more-part-1-the-survivors/28659357

Irwin Zalkin will be featured on one of these three news stories. There was one tonight in California at 5:30 PM on KCRA 3, and we believe there are two more. One on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday.

• Alex Williams
    Alex Williams

As a such loyal and practising Jehovah Witness that you sound that you are, just the access to this site is counted as apostasy.

No Im a voice in the wilderness sounding truth before the awe inspiring day of Jehovah,as we go from door to door many just dont open to us and have been for one reason or another have been mislead by what others have said.

Apostasy

the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief,

TO THE CONTARY I dont agree with the teachings here Ive stated that ,and haven't abandoned my beliefs,there may be some here who could listen to my writings,we look for sheep not to knock the horns off goats

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Can I make a bet?

I'm sure that the Borg is gonna react like this: " This is the signal that we have been waiting, stop preaching (with a last message of condemnation), circle the wagons and this is it, the figurative second Noah's ark has already closed doors."

• Giordano
    Giordano

Do you have any idea how many religious people come on this site and try to offer their slightly different version of their JW learned beliefs?

And how many wannabe believers run away with their tail between their legs? Each and every one of them. The only ones that can stay......... manage to stop being assholes or holy rollers or true believers etc. They either keep it under raps or they are gone.

Why? Because within this membership, on just this forum, there are collectively thousands of years of past JW experience and inside Society knowledge. We know the bible better then the opposition. You are surrounded by ex pioneers, Elders, servants,ex Bethelites, people in this piss poor excuse of a religion who were in for decades.

Until they woke up.

We understand the nature of high control ignorant religions and cults.

You have no concept of what many of us experienced, marriages and normal contact with one's family torn apart thanks to the WTBTS and their monkey rules and regulations.

Now they are starting to tear themselves apart. Law suites.... bodies piling up because they can't handle their pedophile issues or killing people off because of a life saving blood transfusion.

They are as dumb as Christian Scientists, as controlling as Scientology, as big a con as the Mormons.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Its my understanding the GB have prepared for this contingency. They have isolated themselves from all operations and are legally just spiritual advisors.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FESTUS:

The JW religion is looking pretty bad..and they brought it ALL on themselves!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit