I've had enough..

by raven 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you think as a last resort of proof they will stake out at the house?

Probably..

Image result for Watchtower logo

Image result for stalking

• juanvazquez88
    juanvazquez88

Call your attorney and show him that letter, post it on facebook, twitter, send it to the media

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi Raven, if I were in your situation, I'd send these self-righteous company-men a formal letter requesting that before you meet with them, they clearly explain what their "concerns" are. Also, since it is a Judicial Committee, you have a right to know the names of anyone who is accusing you of a wrongdoing. (see if the lowlifes are prepared to put their charges in writing)

Since no one has applied Jesus' counsel of Matthew 18:15-17 - and personally confronted you - you are perplexed at the whole situation and require full disclosure regarding the matter.

Or you could simply walk away and let them tell your mother that she has caused your "stoning" in absentia.

Have a good life!

• Giordano
    Giordano

If they are staking out your house you are being stalked! Call the police immediately. Go out to the car and take a picture of the car complete with the license plate, take their pictures sitting in the car......... tell them the police are on the way and they are not to drive off.

Get a picture of the police talking to them if you can.

If they do drive off ask the police if you can establish a police record of the incident as you have received two letters from these people one hand delivered now this incident. That will muddy the waters and their reputations.

• raven
    raven

GIORDANO-

Thank you so much for pulling this information, I probably wouldn’t have been able to find this myself! I saved it as well, just incase.. You never know when this could work to my advantage.. I’ve already considered myself an EX member for some time now.. If my fade had not been discovered I would be considered inactive at this point.. Like I had mentioned before, I don’t associate with ANY member of the congregation, I have zip, zilch, zero, to do with any of the members including these elders.

DIVERGENT-

Good point.. As far as I know, she doesn’t. I haven’t talked on the phone with her in a long time, as far as text messages, she could have some but they aren’t in regards to my living situation. Do you think by any chance the elders would ask to take a look at her text conversations with me from past? – I think I am just more frustrated with the fact that she gave them my address after I gave it to her for private reasons to forward me my mail.. And then she gives it up to them willingly, its like she’s their private spy.. I’ve felt this for time now and I’m kicking myself for giving her the address. But this move to the new house could not have happened at a better time, and she won’t be getting my new address. I’ll just have my mail forwarded to me by the actual post office.. ALSO- the address I currently live at isn’t under my name so I don’t think that the elders mail will be sent to the new one.. I just don’t want to turn this into a legal issue, I’m already exhausted, and I don’t want to drag out the drama so to speak.. You know what I mean?

DUNEDAIN-

Thank you for the boost of confidence friend, I agree with you 100% I think I just needed validation from this forum to help me see that I am doing what I can do and have the POWER to do from my own standpoint.. Believe me, I will NOT be going to their JC… As I mentioned previously a piece of me feels bad because the letter sounds so sweet loving and nice, but I have to think back again to what will really happen if I go, berating interrogations, and coercing. It’s like talking a dog into a cage. I also cannot believe the timing of this move, it is PERFECT. I hope that this takes me off radar without any contact point, I’ve already blocked their numbers and the KH number they were calling me on.. And now they won’t even know where I live to send me these letters.. I just cannot by any means give my mom the new address because then I’ll be harassed all over again.

Do you have any experience with dodging these types of things? I don’t care if I am Disfellowshipped, I just would prefer my privacy and not receive unwanted phone calls and mail- But I also refuse to speak with them.

ISLAND MAN-

Love that letter! So true, and to the point! Let me guess, you sent your body of elders a similar letter ;)?

• raven
    raven

OUTLAW- I sure hope not... Would they really go through the effort to drive down here and catch me walking around? They must really want to know my juicy sexy secrets.

THE SEARCHER- Hi friend, I would LOVE to know who this anonymous tipper was- But I know now after connecting the dots of this whole saga that my mother just made it up in effect to show that I have 2 witnesses against me, her and the anonymous person- To get me to confess with having 2 people as witnesses.. Such junk. None of these elders have personally confronted me, just phone calls of which I ignored and then these letters.

GIORDANO-

I hope that it doesn't come to full blown stalking.. But I don't think it will, being that I move next week.. Unless they're just really good with timing stakeouts.. If they did, I wouldn't think twice about calling the police.. Hasn't the org received any punishment from stalking? ( I have heard other experiences of stakeouts by elders nearby the accused home, or place of work )

C.R.S. 18-3-602. Stalking - penalty - definitions -

(3) A person who commits stalking:

(a) Commits a class 5 felony for a first offense except as otherwise provided in subsection (5) of this section; or

(b) Commits a class 4 felony for a second or subsequent offense, if the offense occurs within seven years after the date of a prior offense for which the person was convicted.

(4) Stalking is an extraordinary risk crime that is subject to the modified presumptive sentencing range specified in section 18-1.3-401 (10).
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Upload the letter to a bunch of sites. Exposing how the borg wants to have judicial stuff over your 'living arrangements'. Maybe a civil rights lawyer would like it too.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Do not have the post office forward your mail to the new address. In times past, for a small fee a public information request could provide them with your new location, I don't know if that is still true.

• EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken

Get a PO box

• raven
    raven

SADELDER-

Are you an ex-elder? Do you know any past experiences similar this situation? Especially as far as sending letters go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit