what would you do. . .

by dark clouds 50 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

AcapulcoGold: I don’t think the “society” would risk their elders or bethelites in such a dangerous practice as monitoring apostates. If they were monitoring seriously they would use professional security subcontractors. (“I once worked for a group that monitored radio station broadcasts). And then of course there are the non society sanctioned monitoring by trolls

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Gosh, so Mommy is a WATCHTOWER SPY!!! MOMMY!!! How could you? I'm devastated!!

Wait a minute, maybe Acapulco Gold is the mole! Maybe he/she is trying to frame Mommy!

Oh no! Maybe it's me! Maybe I'm trying to prevent everyone realising the truth about WT moles with silly ridiculing!

But...but... maybe Dark Clouds is the WT mole, trying to frighten us all off the board with scary stories!

Fred, Fred! Help me! You're the only one I can trust......

Expatbrit

• hippikon
    hippikon

And they would probably sit in the chat room 24 hours and not make any positive coments. (Just cast doom on everyone [ƒ¼]. Only Joking

But seriously the most destructive thing anyone can do to the board is introduce paranoia and finger pointing!

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

joel-u-bear
    thanks for the advice,
    --- and i thought you were going to tell me to breathe back into the phone or have a cyber session ---what was i thinking??!
    thanks again

AcapulcoGold
    LMAO man virtual elders that is a riot
    though come to think about it
    i tend to notice that at times on this board certain ideas or thoughts are supressed by a few

if you ask too many questions or perhaps bring up the "wrong" topic there is always an "expert" at hand to debunk
    seems if you don't conform to a certain train of thought or if you go too far beyond the possibilities of comprehension certain individuals quickly mock the idea and dismiss it as fallacy

reading comprehension seems to be a common thread
    something i have noticed about some of these characters
    they seem to miss the message in the words
    and quickly jump to conclusions and accusations
    over react to certain ideas or thoughts and even take them personally when they are not being spoken about
    but that would be too obvious but then again when has brooklyn been subdle
    hhmmm

so tell me if i have this right
    what you are implying is that these moles use screen names that will give the reader a sense of comfort and security thus enabling the reader to open up?
    explain please
    thanks in advance

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

btw hippikon that is interesting --- that the society would subcontract monitors i remember reading a thread a few weeks back asking a similar question

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Geez!!! I think I need to get a new pair of glasses....
    I thought Hippikon's post read:
    "But seriously the most destructive thing anyone can do to the board is introduce paranoia and finger painting!"

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

expat:

Gosh, so Mommy is a WATCHTOWER SPY!!!

your assumption and no one elses - dont try and finger paint me as the one making it please.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    another way to spot the brooklyn "real" moles - is that they have a tendency to overreact when the heat gets a little close to home - if you know what I mean.

Expatbrit

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Suzi,

marry me? (Or at least cum over and spank me, we can trade blow for blow).

(I feel so dirty and cheap now)

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• sf
    sf

I am posting to concur with everything Acapulco Gold has revealed. Put NOTHING past that korrupt tower.

sKally (keen observant klass)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit