what would you do. . .

by dark clouds 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I am posting to concur with everything Acapulco Gold has revealed.

Everything that is, but a single shred of evidence.

Farkel

• goo
    goo

underestimation of the enemy - classic fatal mistake of a "mind" that has no concept of strategic thinking.

goo

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

jeee-zus

did i open a can of worms?
    i only asked a question. . .

hope you are feeling better now mother, better yet wendy
    ---i cant bring myself to call you by your screen name---
    and with a clear head
    you can read the words i wrote without interpreting them or reading INTO them

reading comprehension 101
    try it, go back and READ what i wrote

i did not point any fingers at any time but you seem to feel as if i may have,
    why?

is there something you care to explain?

is there a reason you project this anger and hostility towards me?

why has this thread become so personal to you?

slow down and read sweety
    try to comprehend the words

if anything its acapulco who is getting "close to home"

i'm sorry that you feel guilty

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

on a serious note though. . . .

i dont think anyone is finger pointing
    i know i wasn't
    i simply asked a question
    because some have complained about hatemail
    which is an invasion or more precisely harassment. . .

in defense of acapulco if i understand him correctly,
    of which i will await an answer
    all he was saying was that the possibility exists.

granted---he came out and said that it is a well known fact perhaps he has a source
    ill give him the benifit of the doubt why not?

farkel
    you want evidence, i hear that
    i would like some too
    as im sure many here would want also.
    all i'm saying is
    dont be so quick to dismiss the possibility
    maybe he does have facts
    who knows. . .

SF i'm with you on that i would not put anything past, or in the vicinity of the korupt tower

this would be their ultimate mind fuck
    if indeed they attempted to control the place where the "apostates" hang out
    so as to limit the areas where the truth about the "truth" is shared
    and have insight as to what was being said about them
    in order to "protect" themselves
    in reality it does not sound so far-fetched

im not raining on anyones parade nor am i trying to disperse the crowd
    i am all about a good time and good discussions
    but to deny that the possibility is there is to be as blind as we once were when we were in. . .

chuck

• mommy
    mommy

Dark Clouds,
    I am going to say this once please reread if neccesary.

You are an idiot! Everyone here knows or will soon see the multi personalities that you are using. Until then, have fun. You do not bother me a bit. I have had many conversations wih members of this board, including voice. I do not think I am the only one who jumped to conclusions on the assumptions you were making. I am not a mole, ding a ling.

I am sorry if I have offended you in the past on this board. Sometimes that is neccesary when someone is here only to stir up trouble. But I am sure that all the time you have spent here, there have been something you have added that is postive(can't think of one now though)

Get over it Dark Clouds, you really need help. I am trained in spotting this sort of irrational behavior. Your multipersonalities, multi screen names, and irrational thoughts are catching up on you. It is not how you play the game, it is how long you can play. And your days are definatly numbered.

The reason I responded to you was not because, I am affected by you at all. The comments you have made along with your personality AG really are humourus, and a relief of the day in and day out crap of dealing with the pain from wtbts. But your claims made by you or your alters needed clarifing.

If you need someone to paint on to draw attention away from you. By all means use me. It is kinda fun every now and then to be mysterious

wendy

• mommy
    mommy

Amazing!
    The post I just responded to, has been changed drastically. There is not one sentence that is the same. The thoughts and ideas expressed by Dark Clouds just did a 180 degree turn. Oh well, I will keep my post intact, I never edit a post unless there are typos. So my words still remain as I wrote them, in response to DC finger painting to me.

Dark clouds,
    Take your medicine, please.
    wendy

• mommy
    mommy

I stand corrected, he did leave the original post to me up.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

hi darkclouds - in answer to your question - if i'm comprehending it correctly (please advise me if i'm not)

it isn't the screenname that provides a clue as to the moles real identity

- it's their screen persona or story if you will that is incongruous with their online activity

i chose to use the example of the screen persona of a mother earlier for two reasons,

1) i was looking at the tattoo on my left shoulder whilst thinking of my response

2) as with any form of espionage - the innocuous always creates the least suspect facade for purposes of counterintelligence.

multiple personality posting diffuses brooklyn mole control - that's why the brooklyn moles make such an issue of it, they are aware of the impressiveness & effectiveness of multiple personality posting accusations against "the enemy" -

as a means of gaining "allies" amongst the still vulnerable feeble minded xjw's who frequent these message boards

in conjunction with my response to the strategic genius farkle above i hope this answers your question darkclouds.

by the way pleased to hear you're me, i was goo last ride on the accusation merry go round - oh to be accused of being a scholar .............

sf - thanks and you're dead right.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

sf - thanks and you're dead right.

• AcapulcoGold

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit