what would you do. . .

by dark clouds 50 Replies latest jw friends

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

take a deep breath and read it slowly sweetie. . .
    so you don't make the same mistake again.
    how many times can you fall off the same mountain???

ok so from what i have gathered as far
    (from the hymen debate)
    Wendy
    you are a nurse,
    and
    (from your last attempt to strip me of credibility)
    you are trained to spot out multiple personalities
    BRAVO!!!,
    i'm glad the years out of the borg have been productive for you

if what i have gathered is correct and i can make a safe venture
    that could make you a nurse at a psychiatric ward, no?

must be fun with those medicine cabinets!!!
    i mean i know
    I would be having a ball
    multi-colored cocktails
    its like a party waiting to happen

i cower for your patients though, sweetness. . .

how ever did you succeed with all the reading necessary to achieve a degree?
    when your reading comprehension is atrocious. . .

you couldn't understand my first post
    need i quote you

Amazing!
    The post I just responded to, has been changed drastically. There is not one sentence that is the same. The thoughts and ideas expressed by Dark Clouds just did a 180 degree turn. Oh well, I will keep my post intact, I never edit a post unless there are typos. So my words still remain as I wrote them, in response to DC finger painting to me---wendy

within minutes we have you saying
    I stand corrected, he did leave the original post to me up.---wendy

interesting pill cocktails you must be consuming
    talk about 180 degrees
    geez

how about one quick psychological question,
    i know its an oxymoron,
    cause nothing in psychology is quick
    but then again you already know that. . .

why are you displacing your anger on me?

chuck
    or whoever you would like to ASSume that i am sweetie. . .

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

ahh i see gold,

so as an example

if i claimed to be a full time student of lets say physics for arguments sake
    and i had a full time job
    and i had a family

but through the course of time
    people noticed that i was online
    when in reality i should be either working or studying or
    tending to the home
    then questions would arise as to the validity of who i say i am
    thus puting a hole in my story

thanks gold. . .

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

hi darkclouds,

yes that is correct. mmmmm looking at my left shoulder -

let's use the "mother" persona mentioned earlier

now this mother may claim to have young children, a husband, a household to help maintian, possibly career, as well as other commitments and responsibilities to attend to and yet you will notice that "mother" seems to be online, onsite and most especially in chat for inordinate periods of time, like approximately 18 hours a day,

the brooklyn moles are quick to identify and form alliances with other feeble minded non discriminating xjw's, especially those with an axe to grind because they weren't made elders whilst "in the truth" (including femmes) and hence assume that role in cyberspace, etc.

the non discriminating exjw disenfranchised elder wannabe power alliance "buys" the moles story even though it defies all logic because the mole feeds the non discriminating exjw disenfranchised elder wannabe's perverse political ambitions, even if only on an exjw website, sad, tragic & desperate as that is.

the brooklyn moles absolutely depend a priori on this mindsets existance on these message boards and are hardly if ever disappointed.

ways in which one can protect themselves against control by brooklyn moles includes multi personality posting, editing posts after the fact, replying to one thread down another, essentially any form of rebellion against the controlling authority of the brooklyn moles and their feeble minded non discriminating xjw allies on the board

practising any of the above on sites like this is guaranteed to drive the brooklyn moles into ballistic tirades and accusations of trolldom against those authors responsible for committing these "crimes".

another favorite brooklyn mole ploy is to assume the persona of a "scholar" of some sort - more later

hope this helps.

• suzi mayhem
    suzi mayhem

WENDY-- MOMMY? WTF?

Are you lactating out of your restored hymen?
    Wow... I'm afraid for your patients--assuming you're a NURSE and NOT a patient.
    (I refer to the spine-tingling thriller of the 1920's-- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, here).
    Wow.. and I thought _I_ was prescribed some interesting drugs...
    Hon--and this goes for you, too Janh, you schmuck, I'm me, Dark Clouds is HE.
    Big difference. I'm inverted, --you know, DOWN THERE--he's not.
    :)
    And DC, you sly boots... you tryin' to work the magic on me? Turn on some of that hymen-breakin' charm? ;)
    Anywhoo...
    I just had to make a stand. Mommy-dearest, maybe you should READ the Psych books before assuming you're a Psych Nurse.
    And Janh, just cus you stand near a college prof doesn't mean you ARE one. ;) Take a hint and let it die.
    I've had to deal with [people] like this at the hospital (I was volunteering, not staying, by the way), and I watched a bunch of "learned professionals" make horrible mistakes in diagnoses... so don't feel bad. Just don't jump all over it, OK? Crazy people have feelings too. And the truly crazy keep beating dead horses about a thousand and eighty-three times on a discussion bored. (yes, i spelled it that way on purpose)
    And yes, I'm being extremely random, and utterly disjointed and fragmentary on purpose... Only the TRULY INSANE will understand and reply to my post...
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    SMOOCHIES AND HUGS TO YOU DARK CLOUDS! I'll see you tonite-- through a pair of brand-new binoculars.. ;)

• goo
    goo

hello mistress suzi - may i have permission to speak? u are so wickedly clever with your tongue - but please try not to provoke another posting from the thesis of kim oyhus by "the scholar" - doctors orders - rotflmfao aint good for my health - thank you mistress suzi - your slave - goo.

• suzi mayhem
    suzi mayhem

Goo, and Yerusalem-- I'm sorry if I butchered your name, hon..

Wow.. For a place that hates me as much as this discussion bored does, I have an equal amount of worshippers... I love it. Thank you for all your support in my campaign for Gawd.

I think the scholars are busy trying to escape the proverbial closet.. :)

MWUAH!!
    (And I'd like to thank also this discussion bored for making my site receive 10,000 + more hits per month, looks GREAT for advertising purposes)
    You LOVE ME, you really LOVE me!!!
    And how I love you all!!! *kisses n hugs*
    Dark Clouds... See YOU tonite..
    WINK

• goo
    goo

mistress suzi -

jet black
    cobalt blue
    stained glass
    who

can withstand
    you
    lead me to ruin
    by night

with eyes
    shadowed
    from
    your mouth

words
    more
    than anyone can
    dream

goo

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Gold

Thanks, i believe i have caught on to your wisdom. . .

DC

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

DarkClouds, yes and with that wisdom comes the understanding as to why both the kids have been watching cartoons & hubby's been in bed since last december - rotfflmfafo.

Goo, nice poem you wrote for Mistress Suzi.

• mommy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit