• dark clouds
    dark clouds

KooKooKachoo
    a psychedelic walrus and some pink elephants too

anyhows i don't quite picture you
    as a goat of any kind
    more like kittens like smith's cats come to mind
    but if you need release
    come over, i'll be sure to make some time. . . .

on a serious note though
    this individual averages 60 posts a week not counting other sites that may be visited and other time spent on line

i wonder if they have a spouse or kids to tend to?
    and if they do how much time do they actually dedicate to them?

i feel that he/she may be in desperate need of a hobby. . . .

chuck

• hippikon
    hippikon

I must say you have raised my curiosity. Can you Email me with more info.

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• JanH
    JanH

Stalking yourself, suzi/dc? That is a novel idea.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• Wounded Heart
    Wounded Heart

hey chuck,

if i understand you, the only email they would have had was the old AOL email, am i right? (you said that you didnt change your email addy at the boards you post on). if this is correct, did you use the same screen name when you changed providers? or did you use a new screen name? If you left no clue as to your new provider and screen name then i would be concerned. but i also see riz's point about the possibility that they may just be interested in getting to know you. how did the exchange go? was it really intrusive with lots of questions about yourself without the other person giving alot of info on themselves? that would upset and concern me. depending on how it all went down, i would probably block them from being able to contact me again. at the very least, you have let them know that this was an invasion of your privacy and that you arent quite happy bout it.

stay safe,
    Kat

Wounded Heart

Love by giving to & accepting others unconditionally = true, pure love

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Hey Kat,
    don't believe we have met yet, greetings . .

I cant say i left a clue behind but then again i am not in hiding so i have no need to be secretive. . .
    my old addy is the name of a project my friend and i have been working on,
    anyone familiar with it would find it if they made the connection.

ps word to the wise
    don't feed the trolls

you will know them by their
    ASSumptions

CHUCK

hippikon. . . ill fill you in

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

darkclouds fyi:

it's common knowledge that there's brooklyn moles all over these kinds of boards trying to "discourage" anyone who doesn't agree with these places becoming online kingdom halls

brooklyn plants virtual elders (moles) posing as either sex to watchdog the sites against any intrusions against it by independent thinking

one of the ways you can identify these brooklyn moles is by observing over a period of time a strange incongruity between the moles online persona and the amount of hours they actually spend online.

sounds like you're just finding this out my boy

as you say, you've noticed this discrepancy -

for example someone may be posing as a mother and yet over a period of time, by say "comparing notes" with other posters around the world - you may discover this "mother" spends about 18 hours a day on the board.

dumb ploy i know but as we're all aware the boys at brooklyn are wholesale subscribers to the "philosophie de pt barnum"

here's the dope - the brooklyn mole is in fact not a mole but moles - plural - a group of brooklyn bros whose "theocratic assignment" consists of rostered shifts patrolling these sites.

there will always be at least a minimum of two brooklyn moles planted per site - facilitating monitoring of the site 24 hours a day whilst maintaining the facade of a semblance of normal routine in the "lives" of their online personas.

it's common practice for the moles - if the anti virtual kingdom hall authors on the site have it - to invade that authors privacy via instant messenger and or email - to try and "persuade" them a little from the course of their errant ways.

welcome to the real world darkclouds.

acapulcogold

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi Chuck,

I have been stalked by several people on the internet. One, a crazy guy who was studying with the witnesses who latched on to me in the God is a Myth chat room that I used to hang out in to discuss philosophical topics.

He would change his screen name 5 or 6 times a night so that after I blocked one name he could harass me with another.

I found that the most effective way to handle this was similar to how one should handle an obscene phone caller and that is to give the stalker no reaction at all. They get off on your anger, your fear, your frustration, so don't play their game.

Very similarly to how Fred, You Know and others get a charge out of reactions to there shocking posts.

hugs

Joel

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

joel bear - yea - interesting observation - but posters like fred, you know etc are the brooklyn decoy moles or doubleagent moles - plants to distract from the real plants - dummy plants - more "philosophie de pt barnum" - you gotta credit the brooklyn boys - they're still dumb enough to know most of the "smart" exjws on these boards will fall for this kind of "obviously a jw" decoy mole every time

while the nice "antijw" moles go about the real job of turning these message boards into online policestates unnoticed where no TRULY original ideas are allowed to be posted

hugs acapulcogold

• mommy
    mommy

Sorry,
    This thread has gotten so ridiculous I have to borrow Venice's laugh!
    HAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAA!

First of all Dark Clouds,
    You really should see a DR, you aren't hearing voices too are you? Your paronia is really unsettling to me, I can only imagine what it does to you.

I have several people who do not even have AOL, but contact me via the internet Im service of AOL. My own sister does not have aol but I still can contact her on AOL instant messenger.

Now you have stated this person just wanted to chat correct? If you felt like your privacy was invaded why did you carry on with your convo...or did you? To make a claim like this you have really not shown much proof that anything untoward happened.

Now you are counting posts and time spent on the internet by others? Geez man you are the one who sounds like he needs a hobby. Brooklyn moles? I will not even comment on that one.

AG,
    My, my, my, so you are one of Goo's personlities? Obviously the paraniod one as well. Actually I had a lot to say to you but now, as I reread your post I am laughing again. If you are serious, I suggest you also see a MD for possible medication initiation or perhaps adjustment in your case.

Joel,
    I have had that happen to me on Yahoo, and on ICQ. It is hard to determine who is who anymore on the internet. It really is frustrating to those of us who give our real name and remain constant in who we are. This ever changing personality thingy is really so immature, and so easy to detect it is laughable.
    wendy

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

darkclouds & joelbear another way to spot the brooklyn "real" moles - is that they have a tendency to overreact when the heat gets a little close to home - if you know what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit