Jesika & pr_capone's wedding plans -- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.

by cruzanheart 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Congradulations to the both of you!!!!!!! I didn't even know they knew each other. Good Luck and best wishes!!!! Have fun together.

Leslie

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

We hope that all goes well for your both on Friday. We wish you well in your life together. jesika your son sounds brilliant.

All have a brilliant time on Friday. Thinking of you all here in the UK.

mr & mrs nightwarrior

• termite 35
    termite 35

congratulations !!! what fantastic news - i'm SO happy for you both and Soulweaver too.

I wish I could help out.

What names are you registered with at paypal ?( trying to get a pressie to you) x

• Jesika
    Jesika

Awww Dede that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just talking to pr about maybe going and hanging out with you guys on Sat, we had so much fun last time!!

Give us a call ok??

((((((((((Soulweaver)))))))))) Thanx for posting son, you are my first love and always will be.

Thanx for all the good wishes.

Love,

Jes

PS. Terminite........I can't read the last of what you wrote, could you post it again???

• Valis
    Valis

Jes, check your PM toots...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Termite and any others who wish to make small (or large ) monitary gifts.

The paypal account to make the donations to will be [email protected]. Any and all would be appreciated. As Cruzin brought up earlier... we Army people travel light.

Kansas District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Jes, I will call you after 9, at Nina's ,,,,,,,,,,,I went ahead and got rooms at the same place we all stayed at last time. Good thing I did , as I got the 2 of the last rooms they had. Shreveport is a booming , party town on the weekends. Check in on Saturday is 3 pm, and check out Sunday at 11am. I told them to hold a room for yall in case you might want to stay Sunday nite too,,,,,,,run it by PR and I will talk to you later tonite..........And remember Denny said he would pay for Saturday nite , and treat yall to Dinner , drinks and Dancing...........hugs,,,,,,,,call ya later.

We would not miss this for anything but work,,,,,,,,,he has to take care of a car lot in Shreveport, they are very important to us in the winter time, so he has to do this,,,,,,,,or we would be there. I know yall understand,,,,,,,,,but we hate it , that we can't be there for you . But if yall come down, we can show you the love down this way.........and if you choose not to go out of town this weekend,,,,,,we can do it anytime, we really arent that far,,,,,

And that goes for anyone eles who wants to drive to Shreveport for some Riverfront fun, dancing, etc. Just give me a shout and we will work it out.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

This is V-E-R-R-R-R-R-R-Y E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G news!!!

Congratulations to you both PR-Capone & Jesika!!!!

Love and happiness to you both....ALWAYS!!!

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((SoulWeaver))))))))))))))))))))))))

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

BTTT,,,,,,,,,hoping PR, sees this,,,,,,,,,I have been trying to call and the line is busy,,,,,,, I hate to call too late, so I guess I will speak with ya'll tomorrow. Go back and read the post I made a few back.

hugs dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit