Jesika & pr_capone's wedding plans -- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.

by cruzanheart 50 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

We changed the wedding from Saturday in order to give the newlyweds a chance to spend the weekend relaxing and getting settled as an Official Couple. Also, by having it Friday night there is a CHANCE, a POSSIBILITY, that Big Tex will be able to get the night off so he can give the bride away (*sniffle*). AND there is also a CHANCE, a POSSIBILITY, that our Beloved District Overbeer will PERFORM THE WEDDING. (Okay, let's hear some encouragement now so he'll do it for sure -- pleeeeeeeeeze?)

It's going to be at Stately Scott Manor (or Menagerie Manor, as it was last Saturday morning) -- our house! Friday, July 11 (THIS Friday), at 7:00 p.m. Everyone who wants to make the trek to Murphy is welcome. Shutterbug is coming!!!

Since I have to work for at least part of Friday, I'm going to make the food a pot-luck kind of thing, so if anyone wants to bring an item, let me know!!!

Woo-hoo!!! We're having a wedding!!!

Nina

• myself
    myself

how about a webcam for those of us who want to be there but can't make it?

• Mulan
    Mulan

All I can say is "You had better take pictures!!!!!!!!"

And "congratulations and have fun, etc. etc."

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes we need our beloved District Overbeer's guidance and wisdom to tender the flock. Yea verily whilst he sought the child like enlightenment in the Hill Country, the Texas Apostates are attempting to become fruitful and multiply.

"Marriage. That blessed event. That dream within a dream."

• nowisee
    nowisee

is this THE pr_capone, and THE jesika????

wow. where have i been. how exciting.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    is this THE pr_capone, and THE jesika????

Yep and Yep.

See what happens when you miss staff meetings?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

ROFLMAO @ Big Tex

How can you ever hope to become a District Overbeer if you constantly miss the Staff Meetings?!?!?!?!

And as for the multipliying bit........ so you planin on having more kids, eh Chris? You better share your plans with Nina before you get your hopes up mang.

Kansas District Overbeer of the "soon to be newlywed class"

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

If I win the lottery, I'll be there.

Otherwise, I'll have to wait for the picture.

But I am so excited about this news!

Superb!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wow! This is news to me! Good luck you two! I definatly care for both of you and wish you nothing but the best! I would love to see pictures.

~Aztec

• shamus
    shamus

Again, Congrats to you both!

All the best to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit