Jesika & pr_capone's wedding plans -- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.

by cruzanheart 50 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

O.K. I know I've been outta tha loop for awhile, but is this why you weren't at your fairwell party pr?

I wish ya the best, wow newz too me. If you are reading this capone, call a sista and fill her in pleeeze!

• Angharad
    Angharad

All the best to you both.

We want pictures !!!!!

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

In your honor, I will be drunk off my ass at 7:00 p.m. Texas Time (3a.m. Saturday morning here). Okay, truth be told I'll be drunk for other reasons, but I can still say its in your honor, right?

• berylblue
    berylblue

Best to both of you

• wednesday
    wednesday

Jess and Pr,

so Valis is preforming the cermony?

All the best u too.

Are u planning on living here in Dallas?

weds

• Shakita
    Shakita

Awww, I love weddings!

I wish you guys only the best that life has to give. Happy Wedding!

And, yes.....pictures, must have pictures!

Mrs. Shakita

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Congratulations!!!

I second the request for pictures to be posted.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

This is soooo exciting!!!

We want pictures.

Like Ray said if he won the lottery he would be down there, I would be down there in a heartbeat too, if I won the lottery.

We'll be thinking of the newly weds Friday evening.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cruzan - are you needing help with the nuptials? I am off on Friday and can help if necessary.

Perhaps I could be in charge of telling someone where to put the squeaky, wobbly rented white chairs in some sort of order.

Perhaps I could wave and flap my hands like a parking attendant at the DC and show people where to park their cars.

Perhaps I can just be there and cry on cue!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Help would be wonderful!!! No wobbly chairs -- just ours. I'm going to arrange the living room like we were having book study (*gag*), which I think ought to be enough -- any overflow can stand in the kitchen, where it will still be a good view.

I'm going to try to do a pot-luck buffet, so if you want to cook/buy/make something, that would be great! And if you want to come early to help set up, wipe fevered brows, or cry hysterically, anytime after 3:00 p.m. would be fantastic. (That's an open invitation, by the way -- this project needs a bunch of Girlfriends to help pull it together!)

Thanks!!!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit