Jesika & pr_capone's wedding plans -- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.

by cruzanheart 50 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{soulweaver}}, that is so sweet of you, supporting your mom and PR. Really. You deserve a big hug!

Congratulations to all of you. I hope you have a wonderful wedding!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

PR,,,,, I hope you read this,,,,,,,if not I will call at Nina's in a few, but hopefully you can read this and think on it.

Denny called me a little while ago, and said that he has to work all weekend, friday, sat. AND sunday... he even wants me to get us a motel room for Saturday nite in Shreveport , because he is so over booked . There is just no way we can get to Dallas this weekend. Darnit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone mentioned yall might honeymoon in Louisiana? Not sure if you have decided to do that,,,,,but if you want to........... Denny said that he will pay for your room on Saturday night,,,,,,and take yall out too , on him. Of course yall can go in for the night when ever yall get ready........... Talk to Jes and let me know, or I will call ya'll later.

So sorry we wont be able to attend the vows,,,,,,,,,but ,,,,,,,,,,we can sure take care of the honeymooning down in Louisiana for ya......hugssssss dede and denny

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Lyin Eyes, what a wonderful offer to the couple! Shreveport's only 4 or 5 hours from here (I think)...that might work out perfectly for the newlyweds.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What a lovely idea, Dede! I'm sorry you guys can't make it, though. We will DEFINITELY post photos.

The wedding is at our house in Murphy, Texas, in case I didn't say that earlier (I've had a lot on my mind this week!). Anyone who wants to come is welcome (but not to stay -- the inn is FULL, even though we don't have the rabbit and hedgehog this week) -- PM me and I'll give you directions.

In place of an Almost-Newlywed-Cam, I'll tell you that the happy couple are spending the afternoon getting their marriage license and running errands (I've appointed myself Mom and Wedding Planner and gave them their assignments this morning). Tonight Jennie (Assistant Wedding Planner) and I will go to Garden Ridge and get supplies for decorating, bouquets and stuff. Tomorrow after work we're going to decorate and Friday I hope to take off a little early from work and finish up before the Big Moment arrives.

They're registered with PayPal, in case anyone wants to make a gift (Army people travel light, you know!).

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cruzan, this wedding sounds like a blast! I haven't been this excited about a wedding since my own (just around the corner - July 14) in 1998. It sounds like it will be a small, intimate and beautiful affair! Btw, what is the dress code, if any?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dress code? Just dress! Pr will be wearing his uniform; Jesika will be dressed up, Jennie The Flower Girl will be wearing a broomstick skirt and peasant top, not sure what the rest of us will be wearing, but clothes are definitely indicated.

TRANSLATION: Wear whatever you want. You're among friends.

Nina

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

PR, Jess, Curzan, BigT:

I sure wish we could make it:( Dang it. We will be thinking about you on you special dayCruzan I am sorry I can't be there to help you.

Sheila

• Valis
    Valis

Well, its official now...I just got a visit from pr and jes, where I signed the proclamation of marriage. I hope the best for you both and will be sending on some thoughts for you to read in my absence. Perhaps I can get Big Tex to read for you...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

Soulweaver, your post was very touching.

Again, congrats to the happy couple!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

OMG!! Is this for real?!?!?! I have been gone way too long. I didn't even know the two of them had met. . Whoa, I really need to get back in the loop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit