Jesika & pr_capone's wedding plans -- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.

by cruzanheart 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL. This is so cool, this reminds me of my own wedding. We did exactly the same thing, marry on the fly, put luck reception at my moms house, a nice weekend getaway before real life hit us again.

Very cool.

ash

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cruzan - will there be a cool wedding cake?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Damn, That didn't take long! I'm still not getting married til next year. Anyway, I wish the both of you the absolute best in your future together. May Jehovah bless the both of you as you come together under this divine arrangement, and work together spiritually for the rest of your lives and into the new system of things.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I have an idea about the cake, and Jesika is going to check on that for me today. If it doesn't work out, are there any cake decorators out there who want to contribute a cake? (After deluding myself three times that I could decorate a cake, I now accept the fact that I am really, REALLY bad at it. And I'm okay with that.) Let me know! Thanks!

Nina

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It's awesome when you find someone you can really click with!!!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Unless you want the bride and groom to resemble hangman figures, I suggest NOT using me. I had a wonderful Mexican wedding cake from a bakery in Arlington when I got married. Cost less than $100.00!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

July 11? (looking at the calendar) OH MY GOD! It's this Friday!!!

Where are they going to live? I would like to send some gift. May I have an address, please?

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Yes, Could someone tell us where this wonderful event will transpire??

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED ON MY 21ST ANNIVERSARY!!

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED ON MY ANNIVERSARY!!

ahem.

7/11...good choice. nice job there, folks. Too bad I'm stuck in Omaha or I'd be there...

(how cool is this?)

• soulweaver
    soulweaver

I'm ok with both of you marrying.

(this is jesika's son)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit