How Do You Think The USA Should Allow Illegal Immigrants To Freely Flow Into The Country?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Shirley, you seem to forget other black folks post here too

Minimus, what the HELL does that have to do with my direct post to you saying thank you for being my number one fan since you seem to remember that Silent made it known to me that he was black? Will you please explain that to me?

• minimus
    minimus

That has nothing to do with me being your number one fan. I was just reminding you that other black folks post here and don’t forget Silent again.😘

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Do you really think that I didn't know other black folks post here Min, REALLY, REALLY ? and once again what does that have to do with the my post you're responding too? YOu know what, forget it, don't answer, like talking to a Dub when they come knocking at your door and you show them something factual and they just can't admit it.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley , you’re such a literalist. You amuse me so. 🎈🤓

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

All the Illegal immigrants should be dumped in San Francisco since that is where the Judge Jon Tigar rejected the Justice Department’s request to suspend the blocking ban of President Trump.

Oh Wait---Trump is sending them to San Francisco.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-confirms-white-house-sanctuary-cities-plan-174806223.html

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Your original title and first posted question and statements are too "loaded" as if you are setting us up for absolutes.

I can ask "When will Minimus stop beating his wife?"

• minimus
    minimus

On... the How was an error.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think good looking women between 18 and 35 should get priority.

Rub a Dub

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think good looking women between 18 and 35 should get priority -

They should also get free thong underwear.

Image result for sir les patterson images

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit