How Do You Think The USA Should Allow Illegal Immigrants To Freely Flow Into The Country?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Illegal immigrants DIRECTLY impact the neighborhoods, economic prospects, schools and quality of life of all poor people... but in particular minorities be it black, Hispanic Asian citizens.

I lived in NY,NJ,FL, and now NC so I have seen the impact this mass migration has had in a variety of places.

Economically I am doing well, however from family and friends and my own experiences let me see the incredible harm they are doing to the already struggling neighborhoods they enter.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    But what's cultural diversity got to do with (uncontrolled) illegal immigration?

Nothing at all, I agree with you, but when walking down the street, should I look at all Mexicans as being illegal? How can you tell which people no matter what country they are from, how do you know which ones are illegal or legal? You don't. I have a favorite spot in Queens that's even been featured by Anthony Bourdain and that other guy, can't think of his name on their food shows that is all about Mexican and Columbian food, I bet a few of them are not here the proper way, but then I'm sure some of them are, you can't tell that just by looking in someone's eyes what their immigration status is. Queens is all about cultural diversity, as I mentioned in an earlier post Queens is the most diverse borough of all the five in NYC

• minimus
    minimus

I think silent told you he was black before.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Nothing at all, I agree with you -

but when walking down the street, should I look at all Mexicans as being illegal? - no, we shouldn't because obviously not all are illegal.

How can you tell which people no matter what country they are from, how do you know which ones are illegal or legal? - that's not for me and you to decide; that's for the proper US authorities to decide.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

If they are coming into the USA, it is for a reason. That reason is that economics here are better than there.

The solution is to fix things there so there would be no advantage coming here.

I think that the USA should enter agreements with Mexico and the other Western hemisphere countries or take them by force and make them states so they would be in the USA and resources would be combined and those problems won't exist.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I think silent told you he was black before.

Thanks Min for being my number one fan here and remembering every word that I've posted and was sent in response to my posts.

Tell me, what year did I first start posting here, cant quite remember, thanks!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The only reason Mexico is even an issue is because the Mexican government does near to nothing to stop the flow of Criminal Aliens coming from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras from coming across the U.S. border. As asylum law works internationally, asylum seekers must request asylum from the first country they enter. Therefore all asylum seekers leaving the "Latin Triangle" are to request asylum from Mexico.

As I have been saying for years, the U.S. has its troops in the wrong country. The reason the Mexican government does nothing is twofold -

1. Mexico lacks the funding to assist asylum seekers

2. The Mexican government has allowed the cartels to take over and the cartels are profiting of the illegal migration

The U.S. does not need a wall at its southern border. The U.S. needs to cease all financial aid to Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. A virtual wall made up of a U.S. military presence needs to be set up on the Mexican side of the border until the cartels are destroyed.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The US does not have an obligation to accept everyone that wants to come here. We don't have the resources to save the world.

I also don't buy the cries of those who claim they want to come here because it's too dangerous in their country. If it's dangerous in your city, move to another city. Move to a neighboring country.

But they want to come here because of economics, and that's fine, However, we can't allow everybody in. The US should have a set number of spots per year to allow people in. They should be forced to submit an application and there should be an effort to allow people from all over the world. Just because you can walk to the border doesn't mean you get priority.

This does not mean that our idiot President should start making up bogus emergencies in order to create a sense of fear in his moron base, so that he can get support for a useless wall. Just create a sensible process for and enforce it.

• minimus
    minimus

“Our idiot president “ has not been crying wolf. Like I’ve said before, it’s too bad certain people including most news agencies said there was no emergency and Trump was just trying to deflect from the Mueller Report. Trump isn’t the idiot but I know who is.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, you seem to forget other black folks post here too. 🤓

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit