Greenlees & Chitty -- Some Sources

by AlanF 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Maximus
    Maximus

Speaking of Ray Franz, and just giving some insight as to why he is silent on some matters. I made no judgement WHAT he considers titillating; he certainly does not shrink from truth or accuracy. One particular point I wanted to make was about the subject of the thread. Ray has said in print all he is going to say on that. It would be grossly unfair to say his motive was protecting the governing body in any way.

He does get offended when someone writes: "How many times did Knorr get it on with Percy Chapman? Details, please." Folks even get demanding in their quest to know and sometimes they get intrusive. I know.

Yes, I knew Mike Smilnak. As to Howard, you would have been his pal if you could have facilitated the buying group in the Service Department ....

Knorr was not exactly known for dispensing justice.

Warm thoughts to fellow former residents of the Bible House,

Maximus

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

To Maximus:

Not exactly on this topic, but I might have some information for you. Send an e-mail if you would and I will explain.

• Maximus
    Maximus

Skimmer, check your mail.

Max

• Gozz
    Gozz

*bttt

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hi Alan, I'm posting to read it all later... thanks!

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

bttt

dungbeetle..of the "still missing Maximus" class...

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Although I have heard the rumors this was the first time I have seen anything documented - thanks Alan

• Balsam
    Balsam

This topic is one I had wondered about since seeing it refered to in other places. I appreciate all the information you all posted.

I only knew of one bethelite who left, and left unhappy with the life up there. His name was Terry Camp, and I know he has been inactive ever sense. Any chance that any of you all know Terry. I know he moved to Virginia and married a worldly gal after leaving Bethel. Haven't seen or talked to him in so many years, except at his witness aunts funeral in Seagrove. He was a really nice guy.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit