Greenlees & Chitty -- Some Sources

by AlanF 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Winston
    Winston

When I was an elder in a San Deigo, CA. congregation and we had a body of elder's meeting(1992 or 93) with CO called Callandros (Greek not sure if spelled correctly).

He mentioned to the whole body how a brother in the circuit, roomed at bethel with some one high up in the organization and when he was sleeping the person had anal sex with him, while the brother claims he continued to pretending he was asleep and never turned him in.

According to Callandros it only happened once and the brother (the one who committed the act) had died still in good standing with the WT.

Don't know why he brought it up. What I could never see, is letting anyone do that to you no matter who the HELL he was.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• joelbear
    joelbear

LOL Okay Okay, this is just too funny.

sleeping while someone is having anal sex with you. LOL,

Im sorry, I can't really think of anything to say, but just trying to picture this.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ouch, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ouch, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ouch, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ouch.

• Winston
    Winston

Joelbear,

I didn't beleive it either but that's the story he gave Callandros.

But it shows how far people will go when under mind control.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Gee,

I believe from the first to the last posts are full of shit.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think I mentioned in other posts here that my Jdub experience was in New York, and one of the comments reminded me about the "sauna" scandal years and years ago. Can anyone offer an anonymized account of what happened then? I'll admit, it's simply "morbid curiousity."

Also - ROOM215 - I knew Zenke. Is it possible I know you?

"I don't believe in the Trooth Fairy anymore, especially since both Greenlees and Chitty are dead."
  • Stealth
    Stealth

Alan, Thank you for reposting this information as I was not here when it was first posted.

Was not Ray Franz on the GB during the time when these things were going on? Can anything be confirmed with Ray?

Stealth

• Room 215
    Room 215

I'm not hip to the timing and extent of what you refer to as the ``Sauna scandal'' but I was a first-hand witness to the expulsion of 43 Bethelites on accusations of homosexualty in the spring of 1969.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Stealth, yes, some of the things about Ewart Chitty can be confirmed with Ray, if you can get him to talk about it at all. He feels that it's inappropriate, however, to speak of such things. He was not in Bethel when Greenlees was booted out, so he has no information on him.

AlanF

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Room 215

Looks like they didn't want the summer of '69 to be the "summer of love"?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Room215,

Yes, the events of 1969 are the ones I'm referring to. What was the basis of the accusation(s)? Was it all based on hearsay and "guilt by association?"

Is Zenke still there?

"I don't believe in the Trooth Fairy anymore."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit