Inappropriate Behavior

by rebelfighter 77 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    If he did that in front of my daughter, I would put my daughter in the car, and then go over to him, and toss him a beating. I keep an aluminum bat in the trunk of my Chrysler. Most likely, I would wrap the bat, around his head, with one swing

I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

• krejames
    krejames

Maybe we're all too hung up about the naked body. In this case just his underwear. Not sure why this would have been even more inappropriate for a child to see either. Being shocked at this is learned behaviour - a child wouldn't naturally be traumatised at someone getting changed in the parking lot unless they learned from an adult that it was something gross or "evil". A child''s natural response would be to think it's funny.

If he had been standing there masturbating, then that would have been the time to raise an eyebrow (though in Italy apparently it is perfectly acceptable to masturbate in public according to a recent news article)

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz
    Dunedain 5 hours ago

I just remembered, but one time a brother and I, were going door to door, and a man answered the door in only his underwear. I was like 12 years old at the time. The other brother was pissed off at him, lol.

For what......he wasn't naked, and even if he had of been I'd still be sayin' for what.

Luv'n'Thortz

WoZ

• jeanniebeanzz
    jeanniebeanzz

"Maybe we're all too hung up about the naked body. In this case just his underwear. "

This...

We don't know his circumstances or what kind of day he had that led him to have to change into his work clothes in a parkinglot. Hopefully, he didn't lose his housing and is one of many who still work, many times low paying jobs, but is stuck living out of his car. Live and let live, peoples. And, If my kiddos had seen him, I would simply have explained just that. No need to pass impossible puritanical standards on to the next generation... we've already left them with enough to have to clean up... this is kind of silly.

~Jean

• cofty
    cofty

Perhaps the lockers in the gym are too small for his business suit. What is so shocking about seeing somebody in their underwear?

Denedain's attitude is shocking. A man getting changed at the back of his car is not.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

I am sure this man was far from being homeless. Not in this neighborhood, not in that car he was driving (maybe report it stolen), surely not for the quality of clothing he was jumping out of and into. I do believe it maybe a time management issue. This was a very well groomed man. Driving a very nice expensive car.

As for this nudity issue my son, dil and I are battling this problem on a daily basis because they have a 2 yr 3 mo old and 2yr 10 mo. Yes they are 7 months apart. I have these two wonderful grandkids 5 days a week for 12 hours. They arrive and go right back to bed in the morning. When getting the younger one dressed she thinks and insists we need no clothing no diaper nothing and it is a battle royal. Once you get her dressed she will strip and this process is repeated all day. Dad, dil and I are all trying to tell her nudity is not appropriate behavior. Even her brother yells at her NO NO.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Did he have a big boaby?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Right on, rebelfighter; no way is this acceptable behavior. Never was, never is.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

To young for me but had a cute butt.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

What year is this 1916?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit