Will Donald Trump Be Impeached Before His Term Ends?

by Brokeback Watchtower 57 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking his willful failure to be briefed by the CIA about Russian election tampering and not understanding diplomatic protocall.

Making off handed statements without proper research about the mater. He's an outsider when it comes to running the government that will make big mistakes at every turn because he seems clueless when it comes to running a government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-moore-predicts-trump-impeach-resign_us_58261464e4b0c4b63b0c6dee

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, who in July correctly predicted Donald Trump would win the White House, now says the president-elect’s first term will end in either his resignation or impeachment.
    “Here’s what’s going to happen, this is why we’re not going to have to suffer through four years of Donald J. Trump, because he has no ideology except the ideology of Donald J. Trump,” Moore said Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “And when you have a narcissist like that, who’s so narcissistic where it’s all about him, he will, maybe unintentionally, break laws. He will break laws because he’s only thinking about what’s best for him.”
    When host Mika Brzezinski asked Moore if he were now wishing ill on Trump, Moore replied, “He is ill.”
    “He is racist,” Moore said. “He is a misogynist. He is an authoritarian.”

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Will Donald Trump Be Impeached Before His Term Ends?

Daddy`s Boy Impeached?!

Image result for putin and trump baby

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I don't know about impeached. . . .

My bold prediction (why not?): I don't think he'll make it a year as president. Not sure what will happen or why. I just don't see him lasting until the end of 2017.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My bold prediction (why not?): I don't think he'll make it a year as president.

Not sure what will happen or why. I just don't see him lasting more than that.

Image result for Trump finger on button

Image result for Trump finger on button

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let hope not but he seems like such a egotistical person I hate to have go into some type of narcissistic rage while in office and starting war or something.

• Half banana
    Half banana

As unlikely as this development will be, I think Trump’s election makes the prime case for a national and for that matter; an international vetting of heads of state as a mandatory arrangement . . . UN please take note!

Tests for understanding the world situation, a broad education to a high level, psychological profiling and very important; long experience of successful political leadership. Mrs May would come out well on this analysis.

Surely there must be at the very minimum a level of political experience in a prospective president as an essential requirement?

What qualities do a game show host or property developer or for that matter a religious leader as in the case of Muslim prime ministers have to do with the complex diplomatic, informed leadership required for such a demanding role on the world forum. Obama did have those qualifications as does Hillary Clinton.

Trump reminds me of the predicament of film characters such as those played by Norman Wisdom or Charlie Chaplin where the man in the street is suddenly and mistakenly elevated to a position of authority; they fail hilariously. Unfortunately Trump is a real person. He has advisers galore, a civil service and secret service to help him but surely they must be gagging at the public’s choice?

The relevant question is; can they steel themselves to help this ego on legs or will they give up and call for an end to the farce in an impeachment? Who can say?

Will people now realise that the job of president is a matter of a highly developed political nous not just being a TV personality and trashy demagogue? Will the American public tolerate a political system in future which permits an unqualified but popular ignoramus to lead them?

Or perhaps that what they really want?

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Trump carries with him a lot of unknown corruption hidden away which might come forward while he's in office, so the chances of him being impeached or resign has some probability.

Add in the fact that he's not very well liked or respected and this extends outside of the US, so people might willing pull him down, perhaps even within the Republican party.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I hope not because Mike Pence is worse. Besides think of all the good Saturday Night routines we would miss if Trump is impeached. LOL. Still Totally ADD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Besides think of all the good Saturday Night routines we would miss if Trump is impeached. LOL.

Image result for Alec baldwin trump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit